250+ Govt Jobs. Latest Government job opportunities at Haryana Staff Selection Commission. Government HSSC PGT Careers. Post Graduate Teaching Opportunities for MSc Biotech/Zoology/Life Science/Biochemistry/Molecular Biology candidates. Check details below:
This call expires in :
Invitation of Applications:
Online applications are invited for direct recruitment for the 3864 posts of (PGT)- H.E.S.-II (Group-B Services) cited under paragraphs 2.1 through the URL address i.e http://adv132019.hryssc.in/StaticPages/Home Page.aspx from 02.09.2019 to
18.09.2O19 until 11.59 P.M. Thereafter website link will be disabled.
Procedure/Instructions/Guidelines for Online Filling of Application Form:
Following are the special and general instructions for the applicant with respect to the internet filing of the application form:
a. Apply online well in advance without waiting for the final date of submission of the online application form.
b. Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form and assess all of the particulars filled up in application form after obtaining the printout to guarantee the correctness of the information and upload all documents before finally submitting the application.
c. The candidate must fill all of the details while filling out the Online Application Form. After applying online, Registration No. And the Password will be generated. Take a print from this registration no. And password screen for future reference of your application status and for Reprinting of your online filled application form and e-Challan form.
d. After successful submission of application, applicants may again take the final print from the application form and e-Challan.
e. The hard copy of the application form together with all uploaded documents have to be brought at the time when called upon to do so by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission. Documents that haven’t yet been uploaded, won’t be entertained.
f. No request for change of any particular on the application form shall be entertained by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
g. No offline application form or copy of downloaded application form will be accepted b,y the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
h. The Selection shall be made in accordance with the provisions of Haryana Govt. Notification No’523-3GS-70/2068, dated 28.01.1970 and further amended from time to time.
i. Candidates who don’t meet the qualifications/eligibility requirements on the cutoff date, their application will not be approved by the online application system. AII the Certificates/Documents relating to educational qualification/eligibility conditions and Socio-Economic Criteria, etc. will be ascertained with regard to the last date fixed to apply online applications also called as final date i.e. 05.09.2019 as given in the advertisement.
The Commission doesn’t scrutinize the documents at the time of submission of online application and the same is checked only in the time of Scrutiny.
- Candidates are advised to meet with their application form carefully including Name, Father’s/Mother’s Name, Date of Birth and category, qualification, marks, obtained passing year, photograph, Signature, details & fee, etc.. No request for modification of any particular on the online application form shall be entertained by the Haryana Staff selection commission following submission of the application form.
- After final submission of the application form, no change will be permitted. The candidate will be responsible for any mistake in the data of program form and fees paid by him/her.
- If a candidate feels that he/she has filled up the form erroneously, he/she should fill up a fresh online application form along with fresh requisite fee before the final date.
Special Instructions for filling application form:
- The online application can be filled up using URL address i.e., http:/adv132019.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx.
- The conclusion of this Commission in all matters relating to acceptance or rejection of an application, eligibility/suitability of those candidates, mode and standards for selection etc., will be final and binding on the candidates. No inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates applying for a post should make sure that they meet all of the eligibility requirements on the last date of application.
- If on verification at any stage starting from submitting application form till appointment and any time even after appointment, it’s found that any candidate doesn’t meet any of their eligibility condition or it’s found that the information furnished is false or incorrect, his/her candidature will be cancelled and he/she will even be liable to be criminally prosecuted. That is irrespective of whether the candidate has been benefitted by furnishing the incorrect or false information in his/her application.
- A candidate whether he belongs to General or reserved category viz. SC, BCA, BCB, EWS, ESP, ESM/DESM, DFF or PwD (persons with disabilities) may submit only one online application form under one particular category of the post advertised. Submission of more than 1 application form will automatically cause rejection of candidature.
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission reserves the right to call any candidate personally along with a printed copy of this application form with uploaded documents original certificates and photocopy of self-attested certificates along with Photo, Identity Proof i.e. Identity Card/Driving License/Passport/Voter CardlPan Card/Aadhaar Card etc..
DETAILS OF POST & QUALIFICATIONS
POST GRADUATE TEACHERS (PGT) H.E.S.II (GROUP-B SERVICES)
DEPARTMENT OF SECONDARY EDUCATION, HARYANA
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION COMMON TO ALL CATEGORY OF POSTS
(i) Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matriculation or Higher.
(ii) Certification of having qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) of the concerned subject.
(iii)”Good Academic Record” Candidates with 5O7o marks after taking an average of any 3 examinations from 10th/12th /Graduation/Post Graduation as the case may be. However, the candidate should have at least 50% marks in Post-Graduation except for PGT Computer Science and in the event of PGT Computer Science, the candidate should have at least 55% marks in Post Graduation/Graduation as the case may be.
Age: 18-42 years.
Pay Scale: In the pay matrix level-8 (Rs. 47,600-1,51,100).
Cat. No. 1: 127 posts of PGT Biology.
M.Sc. Zoology/ Botany/ Bio-Sciences/ Bio-Chemistry/ Genetics/ Micro-Biology/ Plant physiology/ Bio-Technology/ Life Sciences/Molecular Bio with 50% marks provided the candidate had studied Botany & Zoology in Graduation Level and B.Ed. From recognized university.
Cat. No. 2: 131 posts of PGT Chemistry.
M.Sc. Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry with 50% of marks and B.Ed. From a recognized university.
- General (Male/Female) – Rs. 500
- General Female (Haryana Resident) – Rs. 125
- SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State Male – Rs. 125
- SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State Female – Rs. 75
- PwD (Person with Disability)/ Ex-Serviceman of Haryana – No Charges
Documents to be uploaded with Application Form (MANDATORY)
- Scanned Copy of Essential Academic Qualifications and Matriculation Certificate Showing Date of Birth along with other pertinent particulars.
- 2. Scanned Copy of SC/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESP/ESM/DESM/DFF/ PwD (Person with Disabilities) certificate along with Haryana domicile Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Scanned copies of Certificate claiming weightage/marks under socioeconomic standards and expertise along with Haryana domicile Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate.
- Scanned signatures of this Candidate.
- Scanned copy of all documents showing higher qualification, expertise etc. on which basis candidate claim marks.
|Date of publication||26th August 2019|
|Opening date for submission of online applications||02nd September 2019|
|Closing date for submission of online applications||18th September 2019 (by 11:59 PM)|
|Closing date for deposit of fee||24th September 2019|
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: 250+ Govt Jobs, latest government jobs 2019, august 2019 government jobs, september 2019 govt jobs, hssc careers, 250+ Govt Jobs, haryana staff selection commission jobs, hssc 2019 careers, msc biotechnology vacancies, msc biology careers, make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media for the latest in the life sciences industry.