Tropical Forest Research Institute BSc Botany Assistant Job
Tropical Forest Research Institute jobs are vacant. Botany and Zoology candidates with an are encouraged to apply for the government jobs at Tropical Forest Research Institute. Check out the details below:
This job expires in :
TROPICAL FOREST RESEARCH INSTITUTE
PO-RFRC, Mandla Road, Jabalpur-482 021 (M.P.)
(INDIAN COUNCIL OF FORESTRY RESEARCH AND EDUCATION, DEHRADUN)
(An Autonomous Body of the Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change, Government of India)
Advertisement No. TFRI/JBP/DR-1/2019
Name of the Post: Technical Assistant Category II (Field/Lab.) (Pay level-5)
Essential Qualifications: Bachelor degree in Science with Botany Zoology/ Biology/ Forestry subject
How to Apply:
- Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualification and experience requirements won’t vest any right in the candidate for being called for the written exam.
- Eligible candidates fulfilling needed conditions will likely be called for the written exam. Short-listed applicants for all of the posts will be informed the Date, Time and venue for the written exam separately. The decision of the Director, TFRI, Jabalpur on shortlisting will be final and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of those candidates to bring political or other outside influence concerning selection/ recruitment shall be a disqualification.
- If a candidate wants to apply for at least 1 post, he/she must submit a separate application with the required fee, copy of testimonials etc.. Application for at least 1 post in one application won’t be entertained.
- The Envelope containing the application ought to be superscribed as “Application for the post of………………………. .” .The envelopes without superscription of this post applied won’t be entertained for additional scrutiny.
- Govt. Servants applying for the above posts should forward their application”Through proper channel” and ought to enclose “No Objection Certificate” obtained (Annexure-4) from their Appointing Authority. They could send an advance copy of this program by the due date, even if so desire. The forwarding authority must ensure that in case of selection of this official, he must be in a position to relieve/spare the official within the time specified in the offer of appointment.
- The application duly completed in all respects shall be submitted together with the self-attested photocopies of certificates of technical and educational qualification, age proof, claim of belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwD/EWS/Ex-servicemen category, experience etc.. In the event the certificate is in a local vernacular language, its English translation ought to be submitted.
- Aside from affixing one photograph on the application form, the applicants have to enclose Two additional and identical photographs separately together with the application form, duly stapled on the first page of this filled in the application form, with their name written in capital letters and name of this post on the back side of their photos.
- Interested/eligible applicants may submit their applications to “The Director, Tropical Forest Research Institute, P.O.-R.F.R.C., Mandla Road, Jabalpur — 482 021 (M.P.) in order to reach on or before 09/08/2019 that would also be the crucial date for determining the age limit. Application received after the due date, unsigned applications, incomplete applications won’t be entertained under any circumstances. This Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss during the postal transit.
For applicants residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti districts and Panji sub division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, A & N Islands, Lakshadweep, the final date of receipt of application is 23/08/2019.
- The candidates chosen through direct recruitment is going to be governed by the provisions of the New Pension Scheme introduced by the Govt. of India w.e.f. 01have1-2004.
- No correspondence and interim enquiries will be entertained in any manner.
- Posts are temporary but likely to continue. The number of posts mentioned in the advertisement may decrease or increase.
- The Director, T.F.R.I., Jabalpur reserves the right to fill or not to fill all of the advertised posts without assigning any reason. Candidates are advised to see the web site (http://tfri.icfre.gov.in/) regularly for updates.
- The last date for receipt of application form i.e. 09.08.2019 is the crucial date for age calculation.
- Depending on the merit, the candidates belonging to reserved categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/EWS are eligible to be considered against the un-reserved vacancies, if no relaxation in age and no relaxation in qualifying marks in written examination written been availed have such reserved category candidates. If any concession in age and relaxation in qualifying standard is availed, such candidates will be qualified for consideration just against vacancies reserved for them.
- Candidates seeking reservation/relaxation advantages available for SC/ST/OBC/EWS/Divyangjan must make sure they are eligible for this reservation/ relaxation according to eligibility prescribed at the Rules/Notice.
- In the event the claim of applicants regarding Age, Educational Qualifications, Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe )ST)/ Other Backward Class (OBC)/EWS/Divyangjan i) found to be incorrect, it might render them liable to be disqualified by the TFRI/ICFRE and their candidature will stand cancelled.
- In the event of any discrepancy (spelling or surname etc.) in name or father’s name of the candidate, he/she will have to submit an original affidavit indicating the discrepancy and certifying the correct name and other supporting documents at the time of their submission.
Last date for receipt of application form complete in all respect 09.08.2019
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Tropical Forest Research Institute, BSc Botany Assistant Job, govt jobs, botany jobs, zoology jobs, botany careers, zoology careers, govt botany jobs, govt zoology jobs, make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also follow us on all of our social media for more. And check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.