SDAU PhD SRF Job – MSc Biotech & Genetics Apply
MSc or PhD Genetics / Biotechnology / Plant Biotechnology candidates are encouraged to apply for Senior Research Fellow vacancy that is available at S. D. Agricultural University. SDAU hiring msc and phd candidates for SRF vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the information below:
This job expires in :
Job Name: Senior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Project Title: “Tagging of wilt resistant gene(s) in castor (Ricinus communis L)
Emoluments: Rs. 16000/- Fixed monthly (Without NET) or Rs. 25000/- Fixed monthly with NET or According to ICAR guidelines
Duration: 11 months from date of appointment
Essential Qualification: M. Sc. / Ph. D. in Genetics and Plant Breeding/ Biotechnology/ Plant Molecular Biology & Biotechnology/ Plant Pathology/ Botany.
How to Apply:
The applicants fulfilling the above requirement are informed to bring duly filled enclosed performa together with the brief resume and document of their academic credentials, age, etc in the time of interview.
- The aforementioned posts are only temporary on the contractual basis i.e. 11 months from date of appointment till continuation of the scheme whichever is sooner. S. D. Agricultural University isn’t bound to provide any employment after completion of this period.
- In the event, the performance of the selected candidate isn’t found satisfactory or misconduct, his or her services will be terminated with no prior notice even prior to the period for which he or she is engaged.
- Besides the project work, the chosen candidate must do work as delegated by the unit head.
- The candidate can download the Application Performa from university site www.sdau.edu.in
- Eligible candidate can directly attend the walk-in – interview on above specified time and date at his/her own cost, together with his or her Bio-data (as per Performa), 1 passport size picture, attested copies of educational qualifications, work experience certificates and age proof of the candidate
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 19/07/2019 at 10:00 AM in the office of C. P. College of Agriculture, S. D. Agricultural University, Sardarkrushinagar, Dist. Banaskantha.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: phd jobs, phd research jobs, srf jobs, research careers, plant biotech jobs, microbiology jobs, plant breeding and genetics jobs, research opportunities, sdau jobs, sdau careers, sdau vacancies. Check the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also follow us on all of our social media like Twitter and Facebook. And also, check out the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.