Presidency University Project Jobs – Life Sciences/Biochem/Mol Biology Apply
Project Assistant Life Sciences/Biochemistry/Molecular biology/Microbiology Post. MSc life sciences candidates attend walk-in at Presidency University. Presidency University is hiring msc candidates for research vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates, apply and attend the walk-in interview for junior research fellow vacancies as per the details given below:
This job expires in :
Post Name: Project Assistant
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: Molecular regulation of ciliogenesis and centriole assembly in mammalian cells
Fellowship Duration: Initial appointment for 1 year
Stipend and allowances: A consolidated amount of Rs. 12000 a month
Minimum Qualifications: M.Sc. (any discipline of Life Sciences preferably in Biochemistry/Molecular biology/Microbiology) with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade from any recognized board/University
Preference: will be given applicants with research expertise in the appropriate field (Molecular biology/Cell Biology/Biochemistry).
- Interested candidates will need to send their CV (doc/pdf) with a cover letter via email to the PI ([email protected]) before the last date. The candidates have to bring originals and self-attested copies of the mark sheets/certificates during the time of the interview, together with a Government issued photo identity proof (original).
- No application will be considered after the due date.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for the interview.
- Last date of application: July 14th, 2019
- Date and time of interview: July 16th, 2019 at 2:00 PM
- [The shortlisted applicants are advised by email, latest by July 15th, 2019]
- The venue of the interview: Department of Life Sciences, Presidency University, Kolkata.
Editor’s Note: Presidency University Project Jobs, research jobs, Presidency University jobs, msc life sciences jobs, university jobs, msc life science jobs, msc job, jobs for msc graduates, msc research fellow jobs. Make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. You can also follow us on our YouTube channel, for more interesting developments in the biosciences industry.