Now You can Listen to this Post
NII Sr. Research Fellow Post – Life Sciences & Biology Attend Walk-In
Senior Research Fellow (Project) vacancy for MSc Biology & Life Sciences candidates at NII. National Institute of Immunology – NII is recruiting for Senior Research Fellow (Project) job for life sciences candidates. National Institute of Immunology is hiring for msc candidates for SRF (Project) job, check out the details given below:
This job expires in :
Job Name: Senior Research Fellow (Project) (One position only)
Title of Project: “Role of DNA replication proteins in preserving centrosomal integrity and preventing genomic instability and carcinogenesis” funded by SERB
Principal Investigator: Dr Sandeep Saxena, SS-VI ( [email protected] )
Duration: Months ( for six months only)
Educational Qualifications: M.Sc in any branch of Biology/Life Sciences
with a minimum of 2 years of research experience. The candidate should have qualified
any ‘National Level Examination’ as per DST OM dated 21.10.2014
Job Description & Desired Knowledge: Candidates with exposure to immunological
assay, adjuvants and vaccine delivery system.
Emoluments: Rs. 28,000/- pm consolidated plus 30 percent HRA, as per DST OM dated 21.10.2014
How to Apply:
- CANDIDATE MAY FILL UP APPLICATION FORM IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT TOGETHER WITH NECESSARY DOCUMENTS FOR VERIFICATION.
- APPLICATIONS FORMS CONTAINING INCOMPLETE INFORMATION SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- DATE OF PASSING THE EXAMINATIONS MUST BE INDICATED CLEARLY.
- ONLY REGISTERED CANDIDATES WILL BE INTERVIEWED.
- NO TA/DA WILL BE PAID FOR ATTENDING THE INTERVIEW.
- Date of Interview: 11th July 2019 (Thursday)
- Registration Time: 9.30 AM to 10.00 AM
View Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: srf job, senior research fellow jobs, NII jobs, national institute of immunology jobs, life jobs, NII jobs, new delhi jobs, NII jobs, msc biology jobs, nii careers, nii vacancies, nii recruitment, nii job, national institute of immunology jobs, check our socials and also subscribe to the Podcast and Newsletter.