NII Life Science Job – MSc Candidates Walk-In
National Institute of Immunology – NII is recruiting for Junior Research Fellow
(JRF) job for MSc Life Sciences candidates. Junior Research Fellow (JRF) vacancy for MSc Life Sciences candidates at NII. Cancer Research Program JRF. Life Sciences Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Jobs. Check out the details given below:
This job expires in :
Job Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts: 01
Title of Project: “Towards understanding the role of gut microbiota and their metabolites in causation and treatment of colorectal cancer” funded by SERB
Principal Investigator: Dr. Anil Kumar ( [email protected] )
Qualification: Postgraduate in almost any field of Life Sciences. The applicants should possess Qualified any’National Level Examination’.
Emoluments: The chosen candidates will draw consolidated emoluments according to Institute Rules, based upon qualifications & experience:
Rs. 25,000/- per month and 30 percent HRA (According to DST OM dated 21.10.2014)
Job Description & Desired Knowledge: The Candidate must have a working knowledge of molecular biology, microbiology and immunology methods.
- The candidates chosen for the above posts will be on contract for a single year or length of the project whichever is shorter, at a moment.
- No hostel/ home centre will be supplied.
- Applicants may clearly mention the class they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary evidence of exactly the same.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview if called for.
- Aside from sending the application in the prescribed format provided below, applicants must send complete Curriculum Vitae together with the names of 3 referees. Curriculum Vitae should include particulars of the experimental experience and record of publications.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants can apply directly, (only in the format attached below), through email, to the Investigator of this project, clearly indicating the name of this project together with their complete C.V., email identification, fax numbers, phone numbers. Only Shortlisted applicants are called for interview and they needed to submit attested copies of each of their certifications along with a Demand Draft of Rs 100/drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/STPH and Girls candidates are exempted from payment of charges ) subject to submission of documentary evidence ), in the time of interview.
- Deadline: 25.07.2019
View Notification & Download Format Below
Editor’s Note: jjrf jobs, research fellow jobs, junior research fellow careers, life sciences careers, research fellow jobs, research jobs, nii careers, nii vacancies, nii recruitment, msc careers, msc recruitment, nii job, national institute of immunology jobs, check our socials, Podcast and also subscribe to the Newsletter