NIBMG Life Sciences Scientist Post With Rs. 1 Lakh pm Salary
PhD Life Sciences candidates can apply for Eminent Scientist vacancy at NIBMG. NIBMG – National Institute of Biomedical Genomics is hiring for a research positions. Check out all of the details below:
This job expires in :
Advertisement No. NIBMG/Rectt/2019-20/01
Post ID: 1901
Post: Eminent Scientist
No. of Vacancy: 01 (One) (Serving or Retired)
Remuneration: Rs 1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lakh only )-Consolidated
Method of Recruitment: Contractual appointment initially for a period of three years, extendable up to two more years or the candidate attaining 65 years, whichever is earlier, on mutually agreed on terms and conditions.
Requirement: NIBMG is looking for a well-accomplished scientist, with PhD in any branch of Life Sciences or Chemistry, related to research in Biological Sciences, below 62 years on the closing date of application; to spearhead the Institute’s flagship project on combining
genomics, environmental exposures and artificial intelligence methods to detect and predict
clinical outcomes of Cervical Cancer. The applicant should have proven expertise in
Genomics and wide research experience on Cervical Cancer using population –based, casecontrol and functional approaches. The candidate should have an outstanding track record of publications in molecular genetics and deep commitment to Cancer Research.
He / She will provide leadership, guidance and coordination primarily to the flagship
project of the Institute, but will also engage with other projects. He /She will also participate in other activities of Institution, e.g. teaching, research planning, research guidance etc.
How to Apply:
- Interested eligible candidates, as per detailed job specifications, should apply in the prescribed application format through Speed post in the Address as below:
National Institute of Biomedical Genomics,
P.O : N.S.S., Kalyani-741251.
Dist: Nadia, West Bengal, IndiaOn the top of the envelope the following should be clearly mentioned:
“Application for the post of Post ID- ”List of essential enclosures along with Application to be sent to NIBMG:a) Documents related to Qualification.
b) Documents related to Experience (Present as well as Previous)
c) Proof of Date of Birth (X class certificate/ Birth Certificate)
d) Any other relevant document.Last Date of Receipt of Application along with documents: 25/08/2019.
- Once applied, the applicants are advised to check the web site as well as their registered e-mail regularly for any updates.
- Please note that only those applications which are received in NIBMG along with documents within
Last Date of application for the post will be treated as valid for further scrutiny.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for NIBMG.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Qualification should be recognized in India and from a recognized Institution or University.
- If any certificate etc. is issued in a language other than Hindi/English, candidates are advised to submit a certified translation of the same in either Hindi or English language at the time of Interview, if called for.
- Applications that are not in conformity with the requirements indicated in the advertisement, incomplete applications, without necessary documents as prescribed or received after the last date may be rejected.
- Mere submission of Application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for the further selection process. Candidature shall be considered valid only after receipt of a completed application and required documents,
- NIBMG will not be held responsible for any postal delay or loss of application in transit.
- Candidates working in Govt. / PSU / Autonomous Bodies are required to forward their application through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of interview.
- NIBMG reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/ alter the recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of selection process or after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is not found to be in conformity with the eligibility criteria notified or if NIBMG comes across any evidence/knowledge that the qualification/ experience /and any other particulars indicated in application/other forms/formats are not recognized/ false/ misleading and/or amounts to suppression of information/particulars which should have been brought to the notice of NIBMG.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Kolkata in case of any cause/dispute.
- All information regarding this recruitment process will be made available in the Career Opportunity section of NIBMG website only. Applicants are advised to check the web site periodically for important updates.
Click here to View Notification
Editor’s Note: phd life sciences jobs, Eminent Scientist jobs, life sciences jobs, zoology jobs, Eminent Scientist jobs at nibmg, Career at NIBMG, NIBMG careers, phd jobs at NIBMG, junior research fellow jobs at NIBMG. If you want more such notifications, then please check out the Newsletter. You can also check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.