MACS ARI Botany JRF – MSc Biotech Also Apply
MSc Agriculture Biotechnology / Botany / Biotechnology Junior Research Fellow vacancy for eligible candidates. Research Fellow position vacant at MACS ARI, Pune. MACS ARI, Pune is hiring msc candidates for a junior research fellow vacancy, check out all of the details on the JRF post given below:
This job expires in :
Job Name: Junior Research Fellow (1 No.)
Name of Project: “Mapping genes/QTL for resistance to spot blotch and stem rust in durum wheat.”
Post Code: ARI/SP-292/JRF
Age limit (according to date of interview): Up to 28 years for General Category. Age relaxation of up to 5 years for SC/ST/Differently abled/women applicants and 3 years (for OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates. However, candidates selected through DBT-BET 2018 shall also be considered for age relaxation as applicable.
Monthly Stipend: Rs. 31,000/- + 24 percent HRA.
- Essential – i) 1 St Class M. Sc. in Agriculture / Agriculture Biotechnology / Botany / Biotechnology. ii) Applicant should be qualified in any one of these tests: CSIR – UGC NET, DBT-BET, INSPIRE FELLOW, ICAR JRF, GATE with a valid scorecard.
- Desirable – i) Hands-on experience in Molecular Biology Techniques and OR conducting field trials.
How to Apply:
Note: No T.A. is admissible for attending the interview and also selected candidate will have no right for appointment against any ARI or financing agency’s post/s.
- Candidates fulfilling above conditions may fill the prescribed format available under this advertisement and bring it together with original and self-attested copies of credentials, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by the competent authority (for reserved category) and send it to The Administrative Officer,
Agharkar Research Institute by 12/07/2019. (Friday).
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/(except SC/ST and women candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm or link on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements). Candidate must attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute isn’t responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they might contact the concerned bank in this regard.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same won’t entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to select a suitable candidate.
- In case of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualification is relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority and accordingly position will be filled as per Revision of emoluments and guidelines on service conditions for research personnel engaged in R&D programme of the MACS – Agharkar Research, Institute. Pune.
(i) Deadline: 12th July 2019 (Friday).
(ii) Date of Walk-in-interview: Monday 05th August 2019
(iii) Reporting Time: 10:00 a.m.
(iv) Display of shortlisting of candidates: Will be displayed on Institute website by 22nd July 2019 (Monday)
Editor’s Note: MACS ARI Biotechnology JRF, msc jobs, msc biotechnology jobs, botany jobs, msc jrf jobs, junior research fellow jobs, research jobs, make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and that you are also following us on all of our social media platforms. And check out the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.