Life Science Lecturer Job / Faculty Opening at Kolkata
Candidates looking for Lecturer / Faculty / Professor Job Opening in Kolkata can apply for the below job opening at Biotecnika, Kolkata. Biotecnika is India’s No.1 Biosciences Website catering to the scientific community since the past 12 years. We are currently looking for passionate & highly qualified teachers with a background in biotech 7 Life science to train & council our students preparing for the CSIR NET & GATE Exam. More Details about the post is given below:
Name of the Post: Academic Support Specialist – Life Science (CSIR NET Qualification is a must)
Role: Teaching / Counselling
Job Location: Kolkata
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: M.Sc / M.Tech / Ph.D./ B.ed / Mphill in Life Science / Biotech / Microbiology / Molecular Biology / Cell Biology / Botany / Zoology/ Genetics / Biochemistry and other allied subjects with CSIR NET-LS / GATE Qualification.
Experience: 0-5 years
Salary: Rs 3.5 Lakhs p.a – Up to 6 lakhs Per annum + Attractive Monthly Incentives
- Delivering CSIR NET / GATE / DBT Life Science Lectures at BioTecNika Kolkata /Online.
- Counselling & Guiding students who come to the center.
- Conducting doubt clearing sessions for students
- Developing & Curating study material / Notes / Test series for the CSIR NET Life Science, GATE, ICMR, IIT-JAM, DBT entrance and other exam coaching programs.
- Framing questions for the purpose of Assignments, Practice Questions, and Test Papers & Daily Practice Worksheets, etc.
- Writing career based articles for the website.
- Conducting Online Workshops & Conferences as & when required
- Completion of the syllabus assigned for all designated batches well in time with full satisfaction of students, parents & the management.
- Maintain a cohesive, non-political & transparent atmosphere in the organization.
- Keep upgrading the knowledge base by studying new & revised books on the subject.
- Participate & contribute to all the events, activities, initiatives organized by the management/head office.
- You should be M.Sc M.Tech Ph.D. in Life Science / Biotech / Microbiology / Molecular Biology / Cell Biology / Botany / Zoology/ Genetics / Biochemistry and other allied subjects with CSIR NET-LS Qualification
- PostDoc Candidates are not eligible for this Life Science Teaching Job.
- Flexible to learn new things
- Polite, humble & adheres to rules & regulations of the company
- You should be a passionate teacher who is looking forward to innovating and teach with the latest e-learning tools and techniques.
- With/ without teaching experience.
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills.
How to Apply:
Candidates who match the above criteria and willing to Join at Biotecnika for a full-time teaching job can apply below with your updated CV.
Or Fill up the form below: