Kalyani University Contractual Faculties 2019 – MSc Candidates Apply
Job seekers with a Master’s degree in Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Molecular Biotechnology, Biochemistry are eligible to apply for Full Time Contractual Faculties positions that is available at University of Kalyani. University of Kalyani is recruiting msc for rFull Time Contractual Faculties positions as per the details posted below:
This jobs expires in :
Full-Time Contractual Faculties in the M.Sc. Courses in (A) Genome Science, (B) Data Science, (C) Nanoscience & Nanotechnology Under the School of Interdisciplinary studies, and M.Sc. Courses in (D) Computer Science and (E) Food & Nutrition under ETM/Science faculty. Retired Professors/Scientists can apply as Emeritus Adjunct Faculty.
Monthly Fellowship: Rs. 40,000/- (consolidated)
Qualifications for Full Time Contractual Faculty:
Essential qualifications for (A), (B) and (C): Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale where grading system is followed) in the M. Tech/M. Sc. Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University/Institute, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. Candidates with M. Tech. Degree, who have submitted PhD Thesis and haven’t been awarded yet may also be qualified to apply. M.Sc. Candidates must have a PhD degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines as follows:
(A) Genome Science: Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Molecular Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Genetics, Bioinformatics, Cancer Genomics, DNA Sequencing Technologies, Big Data analysis, Genetic Variations, Statistical Genomics, Biodiversity-OMICS, Population genetics and related disciplines
(B) Data Science: Computer Science, Information Science, Big data analytics, soft computing, Electronic Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Any branch of Life Sciences and related disciplines
Desirable qualifications for (A) – (B):
- Candidates in NET/SLET/SET/GATE.
- Post PhD research/teaching/professional experience in an academic/research institute.
- Experience in handling high throughput instruments supported with publications in high impact SCI journals (Peer-reviewed).
- The candidate must have a significant practical experience to above-mentioned concerned/allied/relevant disciplines, respectively.
- The candidate must have sound knowledge of computer programming (for Data Science and Computer Science)
- The candidate has to have a good ability to write and speak in English.
Qualifications for Emeritus Adjunct Faculty: Retired Professors/Scientists from recognized university/institute having knowledge in the respective areas (mentioned above) are encouraged to submit their updated (more than 10 pages with any web link) CV to [email protected] cc to [email protected]
How to apply:
The Candidates are asked to send their details CV (not more than 10 pages) to [email protected] cc into [email protected]. After the deposition of application fee of Rs. 500/at the “University of Kalyani A/c SB Collect” through online SB Collect of State Bank of India https://www.onlinesbi.com.
Candidates should appear in the interview with hard copies of the applications as submitted through email together with photocopies of mark sheets and testimonials. Original mark sheets and testimonials have to be produced for verification.
Please, bring all testimonials, publications, experience etc with Xerox copies
Note 1: Relaxation of Marks for Recruitment of Full-Time Contractual Faculty:
- The eligibility of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a stage scale where grading system is Followed) along with the relaxation of 5 percent to the categories mentioned above is permissible, according to Only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedure.
- A relaxation of 5 percent in the eligibility in other terms could be allowed at the Post Graduate level for The Schedule Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Differently-abled (visually and physically ), Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy layer) for assessing good academic records during direct Recruitment into the teaching position.
- All the essential qualification should have been obtained from a recognised University /Institute. By a University /Institute is meant a University /Institute affiliated to UGC/another statutory apex Bodies, or recognised by the State or Central Government as a centre for higher learning. In case of an Overseas University, the Degree concerned ought to be recognized as equal to its Indian Counterpart by the Association of Indian Universities.
Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 20-07-2019 (Saturday) at 11.00 A.M. onwards at University of Kalyani Administrative Building
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Kalyani University Contractual Faculties, Visva Bharati jobs, botany jobs, msc jobs, msc life sciences jobs, msc jobs, University of Kalyani project jobs, msc job openings, msc research position at University of Kalyani, msc research, research jobs in india and more Please follow Biotecnika. Subscribe to the Newsletter for more such research jobs. Check out the Podcast we have on SoundCloud.