IIT Bombay MSc Biotechnology Junior Research Fellow Post
MSc Biotechnology candidates are encouraged to apply for a Junior Research Fellow position at IIT Bombay. IIT Bombay hiring msc biotechnology candidates for Research Fellow position. Research Fellow vacancy for msc biotechnology candidates at IIT Bombay. Check out all the details given below:
This job expires in :
Advertisement No.: IRCC/EXT048/2019
Name of Post: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Job Reference Number: 50072689
Project title: Infrastructure Facility for advanced Research & Education in Diagnostics
About the project: Infrastructure Facility for advanced Research & Education in Diagnostics
- Work towards project deliverables
- Develop enzyme assays
- Work on enzymology, protein expression and molecular biology
- Design and conduct experiments
- Data Evaluation and interpretation
Essential qualification and expertise:
- M.Sc. In Biotechnology with a single year research experience.
- Valid GATE score -related research experience in protein chemistry, molecular biology and developing enzyme assays, Outstanding communication skills.
Consolidated Salary: Rs.25000/- per month plus 24 percent HRA
How to Apply:
- The position is temporary for a period of 1 year plus tenable only for the duration of this project.
- The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate must work mainly for the successful conclusion of this project.
- The selection committee could offer higher or lower designation and lower or higher salary depending on the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
- Candidates called for interview will be asked to attend at their own expenses.
- For almost any queries/clarification please contact: [email protected]
Last Date: 30.07.2019
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: IIT jobs, IIT Bombay careers, jrf jobs, junior research fellow jobs, jrf careers, biotechnology careers, iit bombay jobs, ircc-iit bombay jobs.. Make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and that you subscribe to it. Check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.