IISER Tirupati Biology Project Assistant/Fellow Post – Apply Online
Project Assistant/Fellow Vacancy at IISER Tirupati. MSc Biology/ Life Sciences/ Biological Sciences candidates can apply for the Project Assistant/Fellow 2019 at IISER Tirupati. IISER Tirupati is hiring for Project Assistant/Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Job Name: Project Assistant / Fellow
Number of posts: 01
Project Name: Squirrel landscape use
Description: This project aims to examine squirrels with landscape change in the Western Ghats. The project involves long durations of field work, while working in tough conditions to collect field data from various mountains in the Western Ghats.
Project Code: 30216013
Funding Agency: SERB, DST, Govt. of India
PI: Dr. Nandini Rajamani
Tenure: The position is temporary and renewable annually subject to satisfactory performance for a maximum of 3 years. The position is co-terminus together with the project
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelors or Masters or equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade. Experience conducting fieldwork for over 6 months.
- Candidates having worked in forests, as well as trapping of small mammals
- Candidates with 4-wheeler driving license.
- Candidates who’ve qualified for some of the national level tests such as CSIR / UGC — NET / GATE etc. with a valid score in the scorecard are eligible for remuneration of Rs. 31,000/- + 8 percent HRA a month (Consolidated).
- Others will be eligible for Rs.16,000/- + 10 percent HRA a month according to their academic qualification.
How to Apply:
- Applicants must apply online using the link https://forms.gle/8Z4kpt6C7uJExtWH8 before or on the final date i.e. 27 July 2019 by 5.00 P.M. No other application form will be accepted.
- All shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email and will attend the interview scheduled to be held on 30 July 2019 at 10.00 A.M. at IISER Tirupati.
- The print out of this application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant together with current passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. could be collected at the time of interview. Applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for the purpose of verification, along with a set of photocopies.
Last Day for Application: 27 July, 2019 by 5.00 P.M.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: project assistant/fellow jobs, biology jobs, msc jobs, msc biology jobs, msc project jobs, project fellow jobs, biology project jobs, iiser tirupati research fellowships, make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also keep up with us on our YouTube channel for more awesome industry updates.