Now You can Listen to this Post
ICMR-RMRCPB Cancer Biology Scientist Post With Rs. 50,000 pm Salary
MSc Cancer Biology and Virology candidates are encouraged to attend the walk-in interview for a Scientist (Non-Medical) position that is available at ICMR-RMRCPB. High salary of Rs. 50,000 to be paid. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details regarding the same below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Scientist B (Non-Medical)
Name of the Project: Study on the prevalence of oral premalignant and malignant lesions and the associated viral etiological agents among the tribal population of Car Nicobar Island
Age Limit: 30 years
Salary: Rs.48,000/- +10% HRA= Rs. 50,100/- (Consolidated)
- 1st Class Master’s Degree in Cancer Biology/Virology from a recognized University with 02 years’ experience preferably in the same subjects. OR
- 2nd Class Master’s Degree with a PhD in Cancer Biology/Virology from a recognized University.
How to Apply:
A walk-in interview/written test is proposed to be held on 25/07/2019 at 10:00 am to fill the following posts on consolidated salary under the ad-hoc project as detailed below. Candidates who match the requisite qualifications might appear for the walk-in-interview/written test. The candidate must bring duly filled in prescribed APPLICATION FORM available in the website of ICMR-REGIONAL MEDICAL RESEARCH CENTRE. Dollygunj, Port Blair along with self-attested copies of all of the certificates concerning educational qualification, date of birth, working experiences etc., on the day of walk-in interview/written test. Candidates are also required to bring their original certificates for verification. The registration process begins at 10:00 am. The exact time of the interview/ written test will be intimated to the candidates on 25/07/2019, after the conclusion of the registration process.
Notice: Interested candidates can go through the website of RMRC to acquire information on the Regions of research and activities of this centre
- Age relaxation will be permitted to SC/ST/OBC applicants according to the rules.
- Age concession to the extent of service rendered in additional research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons.
- Selected candidate ought to be prepared to work anywhere in Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
- The Director ICMR-RMRC, Port Blair reserves the right to reject the applications or to cancel the notification without assigning any reasons thereof
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: msc jobs, cancer biology jobs, virology jobs, non-medical scientist jobs, icmr jobs, icmr-rmrc jobs, icmr rmrc port blair jobs, latest scientist jobs, make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media platforms for the latest in the life sciences industry.