ICAR-NAARM Microbiology & Botany Research Recruitment 2019
MSc Microbiology and Botany candidates are encouraged to attend the walk-in interview that has been scheduled at ICAR-NAARM. Young Professional II jobs for msc botany ans microbiology candidates. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Post: Young Professional-II
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Adoption of Natural Farming and its Effect on Crop Yield and Farmer’s Livelihood in India”
Emoluments: Rs. 25,000/- (Fixed) a month
Duration: The engagement of this contractual staff for a period up to 31.12.2019 or Co-terminus together with all the project whichever is sooner.
Upper Age Limit: Minimum age under Young professional will be 21 years and maximum 45 years as on date of walk-in-Interview (relaxable to SC/ ST/OBC / PH according to Govt.of India rules.
Mode of Engagement: The position(s) are only temporary, on a contractual basis.
Essential Qualifications: Master’s Degree in Agricultural Microbiology/ Microbiology/ Plant Pathology / Botany with specialization in Microbiology or Plant Pathology.
Desirable Qualifications: Experience in use of Biochemical Tools and Techniques on Plant-Associated Microorganisms.
How to Apply:
(1) The Desirous and eligible applicants may appear for a Walk-in-interview on the aforementioned date, time and venue specified above combined with a filled Application form and CV.
(2) The applicants must present themselves for certification verification in precisely the same venue one hour before the scheduled interview timings.
(3) The candidates should bring a latest Passport-size Photograph and all original/final certificates beginning from Matriculation till highest degree or Provisional certification, as the case may be, along with a set of self-attested photocopies for this particular interview.
(4) No separate call letter to the interview will be issued.
(5) ICAR-NAARM, Hyderabad, won’t be held responsible to give regular appointment after expiry of the stipulated period of engagement.
(6) No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the interview.
(7) Non-production of any of original certificates for verification at the time of Interview is liable to rejection of candidature.
(8) If the turnover for walk-in-interview is more, the Academy might consider having a written screening test.
- Date & Time of Interview: 12.07.2019 at 09:30 am
View Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: ICAR jobs, NAARM jobs, ICAR-NAARM jobs, microbiology jobs, msc botany jobs, studentship jobs, young professional jobs, plant pathology jobs, ICAR jobs, ICAR-NAARM jobs, NAARM careers. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also, the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.