ICAR-IARI SRF Jobs – MSc Life Sciences & Plant Breeding/Genetics Apply
MSc Plant Biotechnology/ Plant Biochemistry / Plant Breeding and Genetics/Life
Sciences candidates apply for SRF posts. ICAR jobs, IARI jobs, Research Fellow Jobs. MSc Senior Research Fellow Jobs. IARI Posts. ICAR-IARI SRF Job. Check out all of the details that are available at ICAR-IARI. Check the information below for more:
This job expires in :
Division of Vegetable Science
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute
New Delhi-110 012
Job Name: Senior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01 each
Name of the Project:
- ICAR Project – “CRP – Hybrid Technology Cauliflower)”.
- ICAR Project – “CRP – Hybrid Technology (Tomato)”.
- ICAR Project – “CRP – Molecular Biology (Tomato)”.
Emoluments: 25000/- +30% HRA
Essential Qualification: Master degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Vegetable Science/ Plant Biotechnology/ Plant Biochemistry/ Plant Breeding as well as Genetics/Life Sciences with the field of expertise in Vegetable Science or Vegetable Breeding or Plant Biotechnology/ Plant Breeding and/ or Genetics with 4 years/5 years of Bachelor’s degree
Candidate having post graduate degree in Basic Science with 3 years Bachelor’s degree as well as 2 years Master’s level need to have certified NET
Desirable Qualification: Research experience of vegetable reproduction, area trials and molecular markers with their application.
How to Apply:
- Age limit: Maximum age 35 years for SRF/JRF with age leisure of five years for SC/ST/Exserviceman/ females and 3 years for OBC on the date of interview.
- The above messages are purely short-term, time-bound and on a contractual basis for a period till 31st March 2020, which may be ceased based on underperformance.
- The interview of eligible candidates will be held on 9th August 2019 at 10:00 AM.
- Interested candidates ought to report at 9.30 AM in Seminar Hall, Division of Vegetable Science, IARI, New Delhi– 12.
- The number of messages is tentative and might boost or decrease depending upon the schedule of funds. A panel will certainly be developed to maintain candidates in the waiting list as well as prospects might be chosen from this panel for various other tasks where essential qualifications and also pay range is similar. The panel will stand for six months from the day of affirmation of outcomes.
- At the time of the interview, the candidates are needed to submit a set of all academic qualification from 10th onwards along with the original duplicate and degree or provisionary certification of article graduate degree as the case may be should be brought else his/her candidature will certainly be rejected outrightly.
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications would certainly be delighted for the meeting.
- No TA/DA will certainly be spent on attending the interview.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form will result in disqualification or termination.
- 4 copies of CV in the prescribed format and one set of self-attested copies of the proof of
Format for Curriculum Vitae: 1. Name with self-attested passport size image, 2. Father’s/ mother’s name, 3. Day of birth, 4. Existing and Permanent address, contact telephone/mobile no. and email ID, 5. Category SC/ST/OBC/ GEN, 6. Qualification details (Institute, year and also marks in class 10th, 12th, college graduation and post-graduation, 7. Training attended 8. Research experience, 9. Publications, if any 10. No Objection Certificate from the existing employer, if suitable.
Declaration: The applicant planning to attend interview has to proclaim the name, designation, nature of responsibilities and also relationship in writing if any of his/her near or distant relative is a worker of the ICAR/IARI.
Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 9th August 2019 at 10.00 AM at Division of Vegetable Science, IARI, New Delhi-110012.
View Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: ICAR-IARI Careers, ICAR jobs, ICAR-IARI life sciences Job, botany jobs, IARI jobs, ICAR-IARI BSc Biotech Jobs, new Delhi jobs, delhi jobs, microbiology jobs, icar-iari jobs, icar jobs, iari jobs. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter for more such job opportunities and also follow us on all of our social media platforms. Check out the Podcast we have on SoundCloud.