ICAR-CISH BSc Life Sciences/Botany & Zoology Bee Professional Job
BSc degree in life sciences/botany and zoology background are eligible to attend the walk-in interview that has been scheduled for Bee Professional jobs. The details, conditions, eligibility criteria are given as under:
This job expires in :
Name of the Position: Bee Professional
Name of the Project: ICAR-AICRP Project on Honey Bees & Pollinators / Integrated Bee Development Centre (Centre of Excellence)
Emoluments: Rs. 16000.0 per month (consolidated)
Essential Qualifications: B. Sc. (Life Science – Botany / Zoology)
How to Apply:
- Age Limit: Min. 21 years & Max. 45 years on the date of walk-in-interview with relaxation admissible according to the rule of Govt. Of India (For Project Assistant, Young Professional-I & Skilled Staffs)
- Candidates must bring his/her bio-data original certificates supporting educational qualifications and expertise. Photocopies of certificates, a brand new passport size photo needs to be submitted in the time of interview.
- The above positions will be temporary or contract basis for an initial period of 12 months and it may be extended for 12 months with the approval of the competent authority
- Services may be terminated at any time without notice.
- A recruited person doesn’t have right or any claims for absorption in almost any capacity at this station.
- T.A. /D.A. won’t be paid to applicants for attending the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature. ICAR-Central Institute for Subtropical Horticulture (Department of Agricultural Research & Education, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers’ Welfare, Govt. (Of India) Regional Research Station/CISH Krishi Vigyan Kendra Food Park, English Bazar, Malda, West Bengal- 732 103 Tel.: 09734620939; Mail: [email protected]; [email protected]
- The Director’s decision will be binding and final in all respects
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: ICAR-CISH Regional Research
Station, Food Park, Malda- 732 103 on 15th July 2019 (11:00 a. m.)
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: icar-cish jobs, cish careers, bsc botany jobs, life sciences jobs, zoology careers, bee professional careers, for more research jobs, jobs in research in india, jobs at ICAR, ICAR-CISH job openings, msc jobs, Please check Biotecnika. Check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.