Hyderabad University JRF Vacancy for MSc / MTech Life Sciences
MSc / MTech Life Sciences/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology candidates apply for JRF post that are available at University of Hyderabad. University of Hyderabad is hiring for research posts, msc & mtech candidates can apply for these positions. Interested candidates can check out details below:
This job expires in :
Job Name: JRF
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Structural and functional studies of glucose 6-phosphate dehydrogenase and 6-phosphogluconate dehydrogenase to understand their role in leishmaniasis
Emoluments: INR 25,000 plus HRA
Essential Qualification: M. Sc. /M. Tech. in Life Sciences/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology or Equivalent with at least 60% aggregate marks with NET/GATE qualification.
Desirable Qualification: Candidates with knowledge/experience of structural Biology, bioinformatics and computational biology will be preferred.
Duration: Determined by the suitability of the candidate, the position will be Offered for one year and could be extended depending on performance and Review after annually until the duration of this project.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidate should send their detailed curriculum vitae (such as their email and Contact ) By email to [email protected] before or on July 19, 2019.
- The CV should include name, date of birth, contact details, educational qualifications in Tabular Form (mentioning name of the degree, board, year of departure, aggregate marks and distinction/rank If any), any national level examination qualified, work experience if any.
- Please mention“SERB-JRF” as the subject in your email.
- Eligible candidates will be called for the interview by email. No separate call letter will be issued.
- Please be aware that the appointment to be made is only temporary. There’s no right for claiming Any regular appointment at the University.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview or at the time of joining the post if chosen.
- Please bring all certifications and related documents in first and one attested copy while Coming to the interview.
Deadline: before or on July 19, 2019.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Hyderabad University JRF Vacancy, jrf jobs, research fellow jobs, university of hyderabad jobs, hyderabad jobs, msc jobs, mtech jobs, life sciences jobs, biochemistry jobs, biotechnology jobs, msc biology jobs, research fellow jobs. Check out the Podcast, Biotecnika Times Newsletter – a free service, you can also follow us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook.