Hyderabad University JRF Position Vacant – MSc Candidates Apply
MSc Computational Biology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics candidates apply for JRF post that is available at University of Hyderabad. University of Hyderabad is hiring for junior research fellow posts, msc candidates can apply for these positions. Interested candidates can check out details below:
This job expires in :
Job Name: Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
About the Project: The project will combine protein engineering approaches with a variety of genetic and biochemical assays to delineate the functional effect of defined perturbations on protein networks. The project will involve extensive analysis of structural and next generation sequencing datasets.
Emoluments: Rs 25,000 pm
Essential Qualification: Candidates should have MTech or MSc degree with a minimum of 60 percent marks or equivalent in Computational Biology/ Bioinformatics/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology.
- Prior experience or/and MSc degree in Bioinformatics or/and Computational Biology and having programming skills to analyse structural and NGS datasets is desirable.
- Candidates having DBT-BET JRF Category II are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
- The position is purely temporary
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The application should include a cover letter indicating your suitability for the post, academic name of at qualifications, least one skills referee, in and Bioinformatics self-attested and/or copies of Wet lab, relevant any research supporting experience, documents/certificates.publication,
- A hard copy of the application should be sent to the following address: Dr Parul Mishra, Room no. F-55 Dept. Of Animal Biology, School of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad, Gachibowli, Hyderabad-500-046. There is also an option to send the scanned copies of the complete application to: [email protected].
- The last date for receipt of application is July 20th, 2019
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Hyderabad University JRF Position, research fellow jobs, university of hyderabad jobs, hyderabad jobs, msc jobs, bioinformatics jobs, biochemistry jobs, biotechnology jobs, msc biology jobs, research fellow jobs. Check out the Podcast, Biotecnika Times Newsletter – a free service, you can also follow us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook.