Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital Scientific Officer Job With Rs. 56,000 pm Salary
Post Graduate in Botany/Zoology/Applied Biology Scientific Officer Job at Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital/MPMMCC Varanasi. Tata Memorial Centre Scientific Officers jobs. Scientific Officers job for msc botany/zoology and applied biology candidates. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This call expires in :
Job Name: SCIENTIFIC OFFICER ‘C’ (PATHOLOGY) – 02 (1UR, 1 OBC) (Online Application Form)
Level: Level 10 [Pre-revised PB-3,Rs.15600-39100 + 5400 GP]
Level of Pay in Pay Matrix: Rs.56,100/- Level 10, Cell 1 + Allowances applicable
Age: Age as on 16.08.2019: 35 years.
Qualification & Experience:
M. Sc. Botany/ Zoology / Chemistry/Applied Biology) and preferably with a diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized institute. Candidate should have at least 3 years experience in a responsible position of Histopathology of a large hospital / Diagnostic centre. Candidates with experience in Immunohistochemistry Laboratory and competence in English language, computer skills and that are well conversant with Accreditations related process will be given preference.
The last date for online application is 16.08.2019 up to 05.30 p.m. & receiving a hard copy of online applications within 07 days from the last date of Online application i.e. 23.08.2019.
It is mandatory to submit an online application. Candidates must submit documentary evidence in support of the details furnished in the Online Application Form regarding date of birth, qualifications, experience, caste, disability certificate etc., failing which such applications will be treated as incomplete.
Note: Admit Card/Hall Ticket for the Written Exam / Interview / Skill Test will be uploaded online.
1. Age & expertise will be reckoned according to the previous date of online application.
2. Reservation of posts under different categories shall be applicable as per Govt. Rules.
3. Age Relaxation:
(a) Upper age is relaxable for persons belonging to Reserved Categories, for example, SC/ST/OBC/PWD/ Ex-servicemen & Other categories as per the directions of Govt. Of India as below:
05 Years: SC /ST
03 Years: OBC
10 Years: PWD [additional 5 years in case of SC/ST & 3 years in case of OBC]
Ex-servicemen: length of service in Armed forces plus 3 years (additional relaxation in case of SC/ST/OBC as per the instructions of Govt. of India)
(b) Age relaxation maximum by five years for Departmental applicants, candidates with extra qualification and greater expertise and candidates working in TMC on temporary basis / under project / on a contract basis.
4. Application Fee:
(i) Candidate will pay the application fee of Rs.300/online utilizing Debit Card / Credit Card.
(ii) SC /ST / Female Candidates / Persons with Disabilities / Ex-servicemen (1st time applying for a civil post after serving any rank) are exempted from paying program fees.
(iii) The application fee paid won’t be reimbursed under any conditions.
5. Candidates might be provided with a lower or higher grade than that which is advertised dependent on their working experience, research track record and total evaluation at the time of interview and recommendation of the Selection Committee.
Submission of Application:[I] Candidate shall submit a recent passport size photograph, attested copies of the following certificate as a proof of date of birth, qualification, experience, age relaxation for reserved category & Persons with Disability along with the copy of online application form sealed covers superscribed as “POST APPLIED FOR – Advt. No. 104/2019 ” on or before the last date of receiving the application to the 3rd Floor, Service Block building, H.R.D. Department, Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai – 400 012. . It is mandatory to submit a copy of Online application along with copies of relevant certificates, otherwise, the candidature will be treated as cancelled. Address queries, if any, to: E-Mail – [email protected]
(i) Date of Birth: Birth Certificate / School leaving certificate / S.S.C passing certification.
(ii) Educational Qualification: Mark sheet & Passing Certificate of closing examination.
(iii) Experience Certificates:
1. Past Employment: Expertise certification indicating the date of linking and relieving.
2. Current Employment: Appointment letter, past Pay Slip, Identity Card.
(iv) Caste Certificate: Legitimate Caste Certificate (in the format of Government of India), Caste Validity Certificate in case of ST, Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in case of OBC candidates is compulsory. Formats are uploaded on the TMC website.
(v) Persons with Disability: Physical Disability Certification.[II] Through Proper Chanel: Individuals working under Central / State Government / Autonomous Body / Semi Government Organizations and other Public Sector Undertakings have to submit their application through the head of their organization. [III] Separate application Ought to Be submitted for each post
10. Referees: Three Referees listed by the candidate ought to have been associated with the supervision or training of those candidates work for Sr.. No. 01 to 07, 16, 17 and 20 to 27.
11. Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right to not call any candidates to appear for Written examination / Interview / Skill test without assigning any reason thereof.
12. Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to fix minimum eligibility standard/bench mark and limit no. Of applicants called for Written examination / Interview / Skill test taking into account different factors such as no. Of vacancies, percentage of marks in Graduate / Post Graduate Degrees etc.. Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right to fix minimum eligibility standard / cut-off marks (Group / Stream / Discipline / Category-wise etc.) while finalizing such applicants to be called for Written Test / Interview / Skill test in addition to selecting the candidates for final selection after Written test / Interview / Skill test. The conclusion of the Director, Tata Memorial Centre in this regard will be final and binding and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained with all the candidates.
13. Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to restrict the number of applicants called for the Written Examination / Interview / Skill test to a sensible limitation, on the basis of qualifications and expertise of the applicants. Mere satisfying the prescribed qualifications won’t require an applicant to be called for Written Test / Interview / Skill examination.
14. If it’s found at any point of recruitment which the candidate doesn’t meet the eligibility criteria and/or, the candidate has furnished any wrong /false/incomplete info or has suppressed any material fact (s), his or her candidature will be cancelled. If any shortcoming is discovered, even the following appointment, then the services of the candidate will be liable to be terminated forthwith. As a result, before applying for any post, the candidate must make sure that he/she meets all of the eligibility standards under the standards mentioned in the advertisement.
15. Non Receipt of Application: Tata Memorial Centre doesn’t take any responsibility for non-receipt of application through Online / By post for at all be the reason.
16. Late and incomplete applications will be refused. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
17. Legal jurisdiction for any dispute will be in Mumbai.
- Last Date of Online Application: 16/08/2019
Editor’s Note: Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital, Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital jobs, Tata Memorial Centre Job, TMC Job Govt Latest, scientific officer jobs, tata memorial centre mumbai, msc biology vacancies, msc careers, applied biology jobs, botany jobs. Check out more such opportunities, check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also follow us on all of our socials. We have a Podcast as well for free listen on SoundCloud.