MSc & PhD Candidates with a background in Microbiology are encouraged to apply for Microbiologist vacancies that are available at National Health Mission, Karnataka State Health & Family Welfare Society. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the information on the same below:
This job expires in :
GOVERNMENT OF KARNATAKA
National Health Mission
Karnataka State Health & Family Welfare Society
1st Floor, DH&FW Services, Anand Rao Circle, Bengaluru – 560 009
Landline No: 080-22341985
Name of the Post: Microbiologist (MD) –RNTCP
No. of Posts: 01
Age limit: 65 years
Honorarium per month (Consolidated Pay): Rs.60,000/-
Essential Qualifications: MD Microbiology or PhD Medical Microbiology or MSc (Medical or
- 1-year Experience in the relevant area.
- Working knowledge of computers.
How to Apply:
The posts are temporary and only on a contract basis. Eligible candidates can walk-in with their updated Application together with original documents and a single set of Xerox. The document verification for the under posts on respective dates will be from 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM, just Eligible Candidates will be permitted to attend the Interview. Interview for these posts is scheduled on 18.07.2019 at 11:00 am onwards after document verification. Venue for the walk-in-Interview is Chamber of Project Director, RCH, 1 st Floor, Directorate of Health and Family Welfare, Anandrao Circle, Bangalore. The format of this application can be downloaded from the department website i.e www.karnataka.gov.in/hfw
- The Application will only trough hardcopy, the format for the exact same is provided in department site www.karnataka.gov.in/hfw
- The candidates need to submit a separate application for each post.
- The candidates need to carry the original documents pertaining to aforementioned qualification, Experience and ID proof and Address proof Together with a photocopy of The same that needs to be submitted at the time of document confirmation.
- Kannada Language talking, reading, composing and studying Proficiency is a must.
- Proficiency in computer is mandatory.
- The number of posts and places/districts are subject to variation.
- The selection will be made on Merit cum Roaster basis.
- For any questions, contact 080-22341985 during office hours only.
- The undersigned reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Full-time Course is recommended and Course has to be completed.
- TA/DA won’t be paid to applicants.
View Notification Below
Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: Govt NHM Microbiologist Job, microbiology jobs, microbiologist jobs, msc jobs, msc microbiology vacancies, government jobs, latest national health mission jobs, NHM Karnataka jobs, make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media platforms for the latest in the life sciences industry.