Govt Life Sciences Research Jobs With Rs. 1 Lakh pm Salary at THSTI
Government THSTI Life Sciences Scientist & Virology Research Fellow Jobs. PhD/ MSc & MTech Life Sciences candidates check out the details on the Scientist & Virology Research Fellow jobs that are available at THSTI. THSTI Jobs. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Project: “Translational Research Consortium for Establishing Platform Technologies to support Prophylactic and Therapeutic Strategies for Dengue –Discovery to Proof-of-Concept.”
Job Title: Scientist- 1
No of Position: 01
Maximum monthly consolidated emoluments: Up to Rs. 1,00,000/-
Age Limit: 35 years
Qualifications & Experience: PhD in Life Sciences from a Recognized University with minimal experience of one year in virology. At least one peer-reviewed publication in a global journal as a first author. The published article ought to be indexed in PubMed or Scopus or other applicable public database/repositories. Preference will be given to applicants with strong virology background.
Job Description: Handling cell culture and animal models of infection, establishing molecular, serological and neutralizing assays for dengue virus. Isolating and characterizing dengue isolates from clinical samples. Supervising and training technicians and research fellows.
Job Title: Virology Research Fellow
No of Position: 01
Maximum monthly consolidated emoluments: Up to Rs. 60,000/-
Age Limit: 32 years
Qualifications & Experience: Post-graduate degree/professional degree in life sciences from a recognized University with at least 5 years’ experience in veterinary or human virology.
Job Description: Performing molecular, serological and diagnostic assays for dengue virus. Animal cell culture methods, neutralizing assays and virus isolation from clinical samples.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants fulfilling the standards as stated in paragraph (b) may walk-in for the interview as per the schedule mentioned below:
NOTE: The applicants should bring their latest resume, 1 set of photocopy of documents in support of their educational qualification and experience together with originals along with a valid ID card for verification. Candidates coming after the time slot mentioned won’t be entertained.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- These are short-term positions and extension will be granted subject to satisfactory performance of their incumbents. Those appointed to those positions will have no claim for regularization of their employment.
- All educational, technical and professional qualification ought to be from a recognized Board/University.
- The experience requirement specified shall be experienced obtained after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications necessary for the post.
- Persons working in Govt. / PSUs / autonomous bodies need to apply through proper channel or produce a relevant ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of Interview/ written test/ skill test.
- Age and other relaxations for direct recruits and departmental applicants: 1. By five years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. 2. By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities. 3. For Persons with Disabilities (PwD) falling under the following categories: (i) UR – 10 years, (ii) OBC – 13 years (iii) SC/ST – 15 years 4. For Ex-servicemen up to the degree of service rendered in defence forces (Army, Navy & Air force) and 3 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months attested service. 5. Relaxation of 5 years will also be permissible to people who had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir division of the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 01/01/1980 to 31 /12/1989 subject to production of a relevant certificate from the concerned authority. 6. Age is relaxable for Government servants up to five years in accordance with the orders or instructions issued by the Central Government, from time to time.
- There’s not an upper age limit for its Institute employees that are treated as departmental candidates.
- The number of positions may vary depending on the requirement at the time of interview/skill test/ written test.
- Outstation SC/ST/ PwD candidates called for the interview/skill test/ interview will be compensated to & fro second class railway fare, according to Govt. Of India rules on production of the proof of exactly the same.
- Positions will be in THSTI, Faridabad.
- All results will be published on our website and communications will be only through email.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Date & Time of Interview for Post I & II: 19 July 2019 at 09.30 am – 10.30 am
- Venue of Interview: THSTI, NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rd Milestone, Faridabad – Gurugram Expressway, Faridabad – 121001
Click here to View Notification
Editor’s Note: Govt Life Sciences Research, msc jobs, msc life sciences jobs, phd life sciences research jobs, phd research jobs, research scientist phd jobs, scientist jobs, phd jobs, thsti jobs, thsti careers, thsti recruitment. Check out the Newsletter and also follow us on all of our socials. You can also check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.