Govt CDSA Life Sciences Job Opening With Rs. 1 Lakh pm Salary
MSc Govt life sciences jobs at CDSA-THSTI with a hig pay. Its a position with salary of Rs. 1 Lakh per month for msc life sciences candidates with relevant experience. For more details on the government high paying life sciences Program Manager opportunity, check out all of the details below:
This jobs expires in :
Recruitment Notice No. CDS/RN/10/2019
Position: Program Manager
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Translation Research Consortium for Establishing Platform
Technologies to Support Prophylactic and Therapeutic Strategies for Dengue Discovery to Proof-of-Concept”
Emoluments: Up to Rs. 1,00,000 per month.
Duration: The study duration is four years. The initial appointment is for a duration of one year to be continued subject to performance.
Age: Up to 45 years
A new Translational Research Centre (TRC) for establishing platform technologies to support prophylactic and therapeutic strategies for dengue discovery to proof-of-concept has been established in India. Funded by DBT BIRAC, under the aegis of the National Biopharma Mission, the Dengue TRC is a four-year collaborative project with project investigators from ICGEB, THSTI, NII, IIT Delhi, CDSA, AIIMS, CMC Vellore and MAHE. The Program Manager will lead the Program Management Unit formed within CDSA for operational oversight and to ensure smooth administration of the Dengue TRC across all member institutions of the consortium. The activities of the Program Manager will help monitoring, management and outreach for TRC activities.
- Organizing a launch function bringing together all consortia partners with key stakeholders
- Preparation of a program management plan and applicable SOPs for program management
- Regular tracking of financial and project milestones
- Compiling clinical data and research data obtained from all participating institutions
- Ensuring the upload of data on publicly available servers
- Maintaining details of publications, talks and other communications for the TRC
- Risk Management for the TRC
- Archiving program-related documents, reports and others
- Compiling annual progress reports for the TRC, together with input from project partners and administration
- Organizing annual and other interim meetings of consortia partners and other stakeholders
- Supporting external stakeholder communications for the TRC via websites and social media
- Supporting outreach to DBT BIRAC on behalf of the TRC
- Compiling a final report of milestones achieved and information delivered
Qualifications and Experience & Desirable:
- A Masters in Life Sciences (preferably trained to PhD level)
- A minimum of two years’ experience in scientific administration post PhD or 5 years’ experience in scientific administration post a Master’s degree
- Prior experience working with GoI grants
- Prior expertise in organizing workshops and meetings Prior experience compiling reports
- Prior experience working within a research/academic setting
- Project management
- Prior experience using social media and other communication tools
- Great Comprehension of needs for project and job responsibilities.
- Extensive knowledge of GCP/GLP, observational studies and appropriate rules and regulations.
- Capability to develop and implement laboratory and clinical monitoring plans, SOPs, database concepts, and formats
- Ability to build successful project teams, ability to motivate others, delegation, timely and drive/quality decision-making skills such as focus and commitment to quality management and problem solving
- Influencing skills such as teamwork and negotiation.
- Effective communication abilities to provide timely and accurate information to stakeholders
- Ability to assess non-compliance situations and recognize the real or potential wider strategic risk to the project escalates when Required.
- Ability to identify systematic causes of complex quality problems and recommend long-term solutions
- Fair and ethical. Creates a culture that fosters a high standard of ethics.
- Basic business computer skills (MS Word, Excel, email)
How to Apply:
- All educational technical and professional qualification ought to be in a recognized Board/ University and fulltime.
- The experience requirement given should be the experience obtained after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications necessary for the post.
- Persons working in Govt. Or Public Sector project should produce”No Objection Certificate” in the time of Interview.
- The qualification, experience and other requirements for your post may be relaxed at the discretion of the controlling authority if candidates are well qualified.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for additional discussions
- Incomplete applications will endure summarily rejected without assigning any reasons.
- The salary is a consolidated sum according to sanctioned order with no other advantages. Salary mentioned against the position is an actual and will be determined by experience, qualifications, skill set, etc. ) of those candidates.
- This position is strictly project-based.
- All outcomes will be released on our site and future communications will be through email
- Nominees (such as SC/ST and other backward classes) aren’t eligible for the travel settlement or another reimbursement.
- This position will be placed at CDSA Faridabad office in NCR Biotech Science Cluster in Faridabad Gurgaon Expressway, Faridabad.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Process for completing the online application:
a. Before filling up the online application, keep these documents handy:
i) A soft copy of your passport size photograph and signature. (only jpeg/jpg format, file size 50 kb max )
ii) A comprehensive CV (PDF format only, file size 1 MB max ) containing details of qualification, positions held, professional experience/distinctions etc.
iii) The documents in support of educational qualifications and experience (PDF format only, file size 1 MB max ) as mentioned below:
♠ Matriculation Mark sheet
♠ Intermediate Mark sheet
♠ Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet
♠ Post-Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet
♠ PhD degree
♠ Relevant experience certificates
♠ Caste certification in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India, if applicable
♠ Disability certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. Of India, if applicable
♠ List of Publications (if any)
♠ List of patents (if any)
b. Candidates are asked to utilize Google Chrome internet browser for best results in submission of online application.
c. Once an online application is submitted, no correction/ modification is possible.
d. In the event of difficulty in filling the online form, please send an email to [email protected].
e. On successful submission of your application, an auto-generated email containing a reference number will be sent to the email address provided. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence
Note: If the right candidate isn’t found, the call for application will stay open until a suitable candidate is found. Once a suitable candidate is found, this recruiting note will be closed on our website.
The last date for receipt of online application is 20th July 2019
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Govt CDSA Life Sciences, phd jobs, life sciences program manager jobs, latest Research Jobs, msc vacancies, msc recruitment, life science jobs, life sciences jobs, jobs in life sciences,jobs for life science, check out the Podcast on SoundCloud and the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also follow us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook.