Govt CDSA Life Science CRA Post With Rs. 55,000 pm Salary
MSc Govt life sciences jobs at CDSA-THSTI with a hig pay. Its a position with salary of Rs. 55,000 per month for msc life sciences candidates with relevant experience. Govt CDSA Life Science. For more details on the government high paying life sciences Program Manager opportunity, check out all of the details below:
This jobs expires in :
Recruitment Notice No. CDS/RN/10/2019
Position: Clinical Research Associate
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Translation Research Consortium For Establishing Platform
Technologies To Support Prophylactic and Therapeutic Strategies for Dengue Discovery to Proof-of-Concept”
Emoluments: Up to Rs.55,000/-
Duration: The study duration is four years.
Age: Up to 45 years
The Study Monitor/ Clinical Research Associate to conduct Monitoring visits for assigned study protocol and study sites. General responsibilities would be to Make Sure that the study has been Conducted in accord with the protocol, standard Operating procedures, good clinical practice, and applicable Regulatory requirements.
- Performs site monitoring during the trial that Involves visiting the trial sites on a regular basis (site Initiation to site closeout) according to contracted scope of work
- Performs quality functions and executing quality Programs (clinical operations, clinical lab )
- Completes appropriate therapeutic, protocol and Clinical research training to perform job duties.
- Setting up the trial sites like each centre has the Trial materials, including the trial drug when ensuring All trial supplies are accounted for
- Administers protocol and related study training to Assigned websites and establishes regular lines of Communication with websites to handle ongoing project Expectations and issues.
- May provide training and Support to junior clinical staff
- Creates and maintains appropriate documentation Regarding site management, monitoring visit findings And action plans by submitting routine visit reports And other necessary study documentation.
- Manages the progress of assigned studies by tracking Regulatory / IEC submissions and approvals, Recruitment and enrolment, CRF completion and Submission, and data query generation and resolution.
- Verifying that data entered on to the CRFs is Consistent with patient clinical notes (source data/ Document verification)
- Writing visit reports
- Filing and collating trial reports and documentation.
- Archiving study correspondence and documentation
- Evaluates the quality and integrity of the study site Practices linked to the proper conduct of this protocol And adherence to pertinent regulations.
- Escalates quality issues into the Quality Manager, Project Manager and/ or senior management
- Work with Clinical Portfolio Management on additional Projects as directed as well as other internal departments On their requirements as and when required
- Work with lab department to monitor the process and to Notify the challenges (if any) to the Quality Manager.
Qualifications and Experience & Desirable:
- Bachelors in medical sciences or Master’s degree/ Diploma, life sciences, pharmacy, public health, healthcare Or another relevant discipline.
- MBBS/ BDS/ BHMS/ BAMS/ BPT favoured
- Minimum 3 years of relevant clinical trial/ study Monitoring experience
How to Apply:
- All educational technical and professional qualification ought to be in a recognized Board/ University and fulltime.
- The experience requirement given should be the experience obtained after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications necessary for the post.
- Persons working in Govt. Or Public Sector project should produce”No Objection Certificate” in the time of Interview.
- The qualification, experience and other requirements for your post may be relaxed at the discretion of the controlling authority if candidates are well qualified.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for additional discussions
- Incomplete applications will endure summarily rejected without assigning any reasons.
- The salary is a consolidated sum according to sanctioned order with no other advantages. Salary mentioned against the position is an actual and will be determined by experience, qualifications, skill set, etc. ) of those candidates.
- This position is strictly project-based.
- All outcomes will be released on our site and future communications will be through email
- Nominees (such as SC/ST and other backward classes) aren’t eligible for the travel settlement or another reimbursement.
- This position will be placed at CDSA Faridabad office in NCR Biotech Science Cluster in Faridabad Gurgaon Expressway, Faridabad.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Process for completing the online application:
a. Before filling up the online application, keep these documents handy:
i) A soft copy of your passport size photograph and signature. (only jpeg/jpg format, file size 50 kb max )
ii) A comprehensive CV (PDF format only, file size 1 MB max ) containing details of qualification, positions held, professional experience/distinctions etc.
iii) The documents in support of educational qualifications and experience (PDF format only, file size 1 MB max ) as mentioned below:
♠ Matriculation Mark sheet
♠ Intermediate Mark sheet
♠ Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet
♠ Post-Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet
♠ PhD degree
♠ Relevant experience certificates
♠ Caste certification in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India, if applicable
♠ Disability certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. Of India, if applicable
♠ List of Publications (if any)
♠ List of patents (if any)
b. Candidates are asked to utilize Google Chrome internet browser for best results in submission of online application.
c. Once an online application is submitted, no correction/ modification is possible.
d. In the event of difficulty in filling the online form, please send an email to [email protected].
e. On successful submission of your application, an auto-generated email containing a reference number will be sent to the email address provided. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence
Note: If the right candidate isn’t found, the call for application will stay open until a suitable candidate is found. Once a suitable candidate is found, this recruiting note will be closed on our website.
The last date for receipt of online application is 20th July 2019
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Govt CDSA Life Science, life sciences program manager jobs, latest Research Jobs, msc vacancies, msc recruitment, life science jobs, life sciences jobs, jobs in life sciences,jobs for life science, check out the Podcast on SoundCloud and the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also follow us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook.