GE Healthcare Internship – MSc / MTech / B Tech Biotech Apply
Freshers MSc / MTech / B Tech Biotech candidates are eligible to apply online for an Internship vacancy at GE Healthcare. GE Healthcare latest internship openings 2019. Internship jobs 2019 at GE Healthcare. GE jobs. Latest MSc Biotechnology interns jobs at GE Healthcare. Check out all of the details below:
Name of the Job: Intern
Location(s): Kolkata, IN
Role Summary: Individual will be Responsible for sales and achieving sales targets within an established geographic territory in the assigned segments.
Duties also involve coordinating with application teams, service teams, supply chain, marketing, and managing current customer base, penetration of present customer base, creation of new customers, and expansion into new customer segments
- Own and deliver financial performance for both direct & indirect business portfolio
- Identify target end-user accounts and create account plans accordingly.
- Create and/or maintain Channel Partner specific business plans and set G&Os
Channel Partner Effectiveness
- Analyze territories and keep together with region leadership and marketing appropriate coverage models
- Train channel partner sales force & coordinate with P&L product certificate programs
- Apply methodology to evaluate Channel Partner effectiveness
- Share leads, manage opportunities and pipeline through SFDC.
- Optimize channel partner portfolio; leverage synergies across GEHC
- Embrace and implement Channel Partner management best practices Compliance
- Create a culture of greatest integrity and compliance inside Channel Partner.
- Enforce international compliance criteria, collaborate with compliance manager to perform due diligence activities
Leading Channel Development
- Maintain relationships with all the senior management/owners within the Channel Partner and their sales team
- Manage relationships on a daily basis and provide transactional support
- Act as a business development coach to grow the Channel Partner capability.
- Simplify the point of contact between GEHC and Channel Partner and proactively align inner GE resources to support Channel Partner
- Introduce and coordinate delivery of GEHC Channel Partner support programs and commitments
- Schedule joint sales call with Channel Partner & relevant GE commercial teams as opportunities to coach and maintain relationships with the customer decision-makers
Coordinating internal support for the Channel partner
- Analyzes, describes, and communicates the internal and external resource needs of the Channel partner
- Coordinate internal GE resources to support and grow the Channel partner.
- Constantly maintain both region and P&L leaders updated on the status and progress of the channel partner.
- M Sc / M Tech / B Tech in Biotechnology
- High ethics and integrity
- Fluent English and local language speaking
- Strong contracts, negotiation & commercial skills
- Proven coordination and influencing skills to drive and set an agenda with third parties
- Customer-focused mindset together with proven capability to respond quickly to external and internal customer needs
- Ability to build rapport, influence and energize people
- Analytical with strong capability to assimilate complex data and simplify solutions
- Interpersonal flexibility and tolerance
Quality Specific Goals:
- Be aware of and comply with all the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable regulations and laws as they apply to the job type/position
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective actions as needed
- Maintain knowledge of and comprehend all pertinent Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (such as but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPPA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operate in them to make sure that no company policy or Local/ Int’l Law is broken.
- Maintain knowledge of and comprehend all applicable Environmental Health Policies (such as but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to make sure that no company policy or local / Int’l Law is broken.
- Drive continuous improvement on all applicable processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
Desired Characteristics: Expertise in managing sales channels of multiple products
Editor’s Note: Freshers Internship, GE Healthcare Internship, GE Healthcare Biotech, GE Healthcare jobs, GE Healthcare biotechnology, biotechnology interns, MSc Biotech interns, biotechnology jobs, msc jobs, GE jobs, GE careers. Make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media platforms for the latest in the biosciences industry.