Freshers Govt Jobs CSB – Biotech & Life Sciences Walk-In
Government careers for msc life sciences, zoology, biotechnology, biochemistry and botany candidates at Central Silk Board, Bangalore. Central Silk Board, Bangalore is hiring for Junior Research Fellow vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Job Name: JRF
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: Molecular characterization and assessment of the efficacy of low molecular weight peptides isolated from mulberry leaf against flacherie disease of silkworm (in collaboration with University of North Bengal, Siliguri, West Bengal)
Duration of Project: Three years till 14th May 2021
Essential Qualifications: MSc Botany/Zoology/Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry or equivalent with a minimum of 60 percent marks (55 percent for SC/ST candidates)
Desirable Qualifications: Working knowledge in protein purification, biochemical analysis and culturing of microorganisms.
Salary: Rs. 15,000 per month plus HRA as per Central Silk Board (CSB) norms.
How to Apply:
Eligible applicants may appear for the interview in the time and venue given below with biodata along with a passport size photograph, originals and one copy each of educational qualifications from 10th Class onwards, date of birth, NOC from present employer (if employed), research expertise certification and caste certification for SC/ST applicants together with a valid email ID and telephone/mobile number.
- Age limit: 28 years as on the interview date (relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and women candidates).
- No TA/DA will be compensated to attend the interview.
- The aforementioned positions are strictly temporary, on a contractual basis and therefore are co-terminus with the project. An additional claim for any post won’t be entertained afterwards.
- Canvassing in any form will cause cancellation of candidature.
- The decision of the Director shall be final and binding in all respects.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- The candidates have to submit Medical Fitness Certificate obtained from District Medical Officer, upon selection.
- Date of Interview: 31st July 2019
- Time of Interview: 10:00 AM (applicants should reach the venue by 09:30 am for the verification of documents) Entry of candidates will be permitted only till 11 AM.
- The venue of Interview: Central Sericultural Research and Training Institute, Central Silk Board, Ministry of Textiles, Govt of India, Berhampore P.O. Pin 742 101 District Murshidabad, West Bengal. Landmark: Backside of Berhampore Court Railway Station.
View Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: Govt jobs, csb jobs, central silk board jobs, msc jobs freshers jobs, , biotech project jobs, biotechnology recruitment, freshers careers, msc biotech jobs, freshers msc biotech jobs, freshers careers, msc biotechnology jobs, biotech jrf jobs, check out the Newsletter – subscribe to it and also follow us on all of our social media. And check out the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.