CUTN SRF Job Opening – MSc Biotech/Biochem & Life Sciences Apply
MSc Life Science/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Molecular biology/Biotechnology candidates can walk-in for project position at Central University of Tamil Nadu. Central University of Tamil Nadu is recruiting msc candidates for JRF vacancy. Central University of Tamil Nadu research position for ms candidates. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Name of the Project: Co-cultivation of microalgae with oleaginous yeast to enhance lipid yield for biofuel production.
Monthly Fellowship: Rs. 31,000/- (for NET/GATE/ICMR-JRF/DBT-JRF/CUCET qualified)/ + 10% HRA
Tenure of Position: 1 year, extendable annually until the completion of the project period, subject to satisfactory performance
Essential Qualification: MSc in Life Science/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Molecular biology/ Biotechnology or equivalent with minimum 55% with NET/ICMR-JRF/DBT-JRF
Desirable Qualification: To carry out the research work in the field of Phycology, biofuel production, Downstream Processing, basic microbiology techniques etc will be preferred.
Age limit: 28 years (to be relaxed according to rules of Govt. of India)
How to Apply:
- Filled in application in the format attached, covering letter, detailed curriculum vitae
- Original and attested photocopies of all documents, certificates, degree and mark sheets
- Original and attested copy of GATE score card/ UGC-CSIR JRF/NET examination result if any
- Copies of certificates/ testimonials/ documents That the candidate Might Wish to bring to the Knowledge of this selection committee.
- Interested candidates may also send their CV beforehand via email to [email protected]
For further details regarding the project, please contact:
Dr. SuchitraRakesh (Principal Investigator, DST-SERB)
Biofuel Research Laboratory
Department of Microbiology
Central University of Tamil Nadu
Thiruvarur 610 005, Tamil Nadu.
E-mail: [email protected] ; Mobile +91 8508489089
- Time and Date of Walk-in-Interview: 10 am, 25th July 2019
- Venue: Department of Microbiology, CLCII, Conference Hall, Central University of Tamil
Nadu, Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu.
Click here to View Notification
Editor’s Note: msc jobs, life sciences jobs, biochemistry jobs, molecular biology jobs, mol bio jobs, mol biology jobs, biochem jobs, project assistant jobs, project jobs, project openings, central university of tamil nadu jobs, tamil nadu jobs, check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media platforms for the latest in the life sciences industry.