Britannia Production Officer Post – Food Tech Candidates Apply Online
If you are from a background with Food Technology as a qualification, then make sure you apply online for a Production Officer – Bread vacancy. Production Officer post for food technology candidates is available at Britannia. Interested candidates can apply according to the details that have been posted below:
Job Title: Production Officer – Bread
Location: Ghāziābād, IN
Inner: Stores, Engineering, Quality, Factory Cost control, Care, S&F
External: External Auditors
Educational Qualification: Engineer grad / Food Technologist/ MSc Food Science / MSc. Chemistry
Expertise: 3– 4 years in FMCG preferably Food/ Bakery industry
Technical knowledge to attend machines, man management skills, understanding of food safety, working knowledge of Kaizen, TPM and TQM
Monitoring the general manufacturing activities on the shop floor
- Reviewing the weekly Production Plan
- Creating Daily production chart
- Monitoring the abnormalities on the shop floor effectively
- Maintaining Hygiene over the shop floor.
Periodic checking of operating parameters
- Constant (Hourly) checking of parameters such as oven temperature, Gauge weight, wet weight, Baking Time, humidity etc..
- Making appropriate adjustments in the event of deviation from the standard
- Round the clock allocation
- Managing leave schedule for the workmen and reporting the same to the Functional Incharge
- Deciding on the ensure round the clock listing each week.
Elimination of Consumption Variance
- Monitor Output V/s Std Input
- Eliminate Process wastage caused due to improper handling of material
- Remove wastages because of material or product falling on the floor
Recording round the clock mixing details, the wastage, floor sweepage etc.. physically and in SAP.
- Documentation of their daily activities in Ensure round-the-clock wise Production report and SAP entry
- The timely entrance of the production details
- Working with the exact same for variance analysis etc
- Coordinating with all the maintenance department case of breakdown
- Making successful scheduling for Preventive maintenance, CBMS etc..
- Constant feedback from packing end regarding Bread quality
- Checking the CCPs at regular intervals during a guarantee round the clock
- Checking CCPs based on ISO standards
- Training Leading Hands from precisely the exact same
Tracking Quality Control Parameters
- Tracking the mixing Control Parameters like flour quality, Dough Temperature, Mixing time, Recipe Variations etc
- Change the flour/blend the flour in the event of flour quality variation/Talk to the engineering team in the event of Dough temp variation. Assessing of load cell in the event of recipe variations.
- Continuous monitoring of those Manufacturing control parameters such as wet parameters, including flour dusting oven and quantity parameters such as baking time, regular requirements.
- Consult with the engineering department in the event of variants in oven profile etc..
- Hourly inspection of the control chart/Pareto charts
- Analysing if the Standard parameters of this production are maintained
Monitoring Energy Efficiency
- Monitor energy efficiency by control of process parameters such as oven temperature control, proper utilization of fuel
- Suggest & Implement automatic process controller devices to optimize efficient utilization of energy, completion of projects, Sustenance of projects
- Miscellaneous work assigned by Management
Editor’s Note: Britannia India jobs, Britannia India careers, food technology jobs, jobs in food technology, food technology jobs in india, check out all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook and the Podcast we have on SoundCloud. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. It is a free subscription service that you can avail by signing up for it just the once.