BIT Mesra Food Technology Junior Research Fellow Post Vacant
M.Sc. & M. Tech. Food Technology candidates are requested to walk-in for JRF position at BIT Mesra – Department of Chemical Engineering. BIT Mesra is recruiting M.Sc. & M. Tech. Food Tech candidates for JRF position. Junior Research Fellow position is vacant for candidates at BIT Mesra, as per the details posted below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Number of Posts: 01
Project Title: Development of process technology for enhanced resistant starch content in rice and rice based snack (Puffed rice)
Essential Qualification: First Class in M. Tech in Food Technology or allied field from reputed University/Institute.
- GATE/ NET qualified
- Candidates with knowledge on”Post Harvest Processing”.
- Rs. 31,000/- a month (First two years)
- Rs. 35000/- per month (Third year as SRF)
Candidates are asked to appear for a walk-in interview on July 10th, 2019 (Wednesday) at Department Chemical Engineering, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi.
- Candidates are advised to report with original certificate/testimonials at 9.30 AM sharp on 10th July 2019 at Department Chemical Engineering, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi, 835215, Jharkhand.
- The post is temporary in nature for three years subject to availability of funds and research progress.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview.
Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 10th July 2019 (Wednesday) at the Department of Chemical Engineering, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: bit mesra jobs, bit mesra careers, bit mesra current openings, msc job, jobs for msc graduates, msc vacancies, msc careers, msc recruitment, msc food tech jobs, food technology jobs, make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook. And check out the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.