BIRAC Life & Biological Sciences Job With Rs. 90,000 pm Salary
MSc Biological and Life Sciences candidates can apply online for Program Manager: Clinical trials vacancies at BIRAC. Life Sciences & Biological Sciences jobs for MSc candidates. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Program Manager: Clinical trials (PM-01, Vacancy-01)
Position Summary & Responsibilities:
The Program Manager (PM) will serve in the Program Management Unit for i3 program at BIRAC. Reporting to Mission Director, PMU the PM will get an opportunity to contribute to strategic thinking for strengthening clinical trial capacity, establishing clinical trial networks and responsibility for tracking the clinical trials network area sites and clinical trials being financed under NBM; communicate progress and setbacks against strategic aims; and importantly create and manage grants/contracts as part of a team for a variety of projects supported under the Mission.
Responsibilities of this position include but are not Limited to:
- Coordinating with stakeholders involved in clinical trial conduct and management
- Responsibilities for Implementation of the Mission Program including composing of RFAs for soliciting proposals, working with national and international experts for scientific evaluation and assessment of the proposal.
- Working with Legal and Finance to get all necessary Contracts and Agreements ready for the I3 Program.
- Coordination and administration of all facets of new and ongoing projects including preparation and implementation.
- Accountable for all Program Investment and Financial Planning.
- Ensure timely execution of all activities.
- Proper monitoring both financial and technical of the projects working closely together with the Scientific and Technical Advisory groups for project review, new area prioritization and preparing a new strategy for implementation.
- Responsible for organizing all Meetings, Interaction and Advisory Group Discussion including international conferences and workshops.
- Along with scientific expertise, the Program Manager should also bring in passion, humility, and critical thinking for the unique problems and the questions applicable to BIRAC’s mission.
- Prepare and implement an effective communication and outreach strategy.
- To operate and communicate with grantees and key stakeholders such as members of Technical Advisory Groups, BIRAC, DBT and World Bank.
Qualifications and Expertise:
- M.Sc in Life Sciences / Biological Sciences / MBBS with a minimum of 6 years of experience including 2 years of experience in managing clinical trials.
- Ph.D / MD
- Expertise in Monitoring of clinical trials (Phase I to Phase III clinical trials)
- Demonstrated outstanding oral and written communication skills in positions requiring communications within a broad and diverse audience on a range of complex technical difficulties.
- Demonstrated strong analytical and planning abilities. Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated ability and Expertise to take care of collaboration within a company and with outside partners, in addition to the ability to operate with efficacy and diplomacy as part of a group endeavour.
- Capability to organize/prioritize work and meet deadlines within a fast environment with multiple and competing requirements.
- Proactive and flexible nature with reliable follow-through and focus on detail.
- Ability to work both independently and in a cooperative and collegial fashion.
- Ability and willingness to travel domestic and international.
Age Limit: 40 Years
Salary: Consolidated remuneration Rs. 90,000/- a month
How to Apply:
- The above positions are on a 3 years contract period extendable until the length of the Program duration based on performance. The candidate selected shall be kept on probation for a period of three months.
- MBBS/MD candidates if selected will not be eligible for NPA (Non-Practicing Allowance)
- Interested candidate may apply at the [email protected] in the prescribed format at Document I. Applications received by post and not on the prescribed format shall not be considered.
- Those who have applied for the posts earlier in BIRAC need not apply again.
Last Date of Application is 20 August 2019
Editor’s Note: Govt jobs, Government jobs, Govt BIRAC careers, BIRAC vacancies, BIRAC recruitment, careers Government 2019, BIRAC jobs, BIRAC Btech jobs, BIRAC life sciences jobs, BIRAC life sciences jobs, msc jobs, btech life sciences jobs, biotechnology jobs, msc life sciences jobs, BIRAC recruitment. You can subscribe to the free Newsletter that we have and also follow us on our YouTube channel.