Amity University Lab Tech Post – Life Sciences Apply Online
Freshers MSc Life Sciences candidates are eligible to apply online for a Lab Technician vacancy at Amity Institute of Biotechnology, Amity University, Noida. Laboratory Technician Jobs 2019. Amity Institute of Biotechnology, Amity University Jobs. Interested and eligible candidates check below:
This job expires in :
Advertisement Date: 25-06-2019
Name of Post: Lab Technician
No. of Posts: 01
Name of Project: Development of Diatom Culture Collection, segregation for Nutraceuticals and Application in Aquaculture
Funding Agency: DBT
Age: According to DBT
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc in Life Science.
Monthly Fellowship: Rs.20,000/-pm (consolidated)
How to Apply:
- The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any compensation or notice on termination of the research project.
- Appointment of this application will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project
- Interested applicants should submit their application with details of academic qualifications (please attach attested copies of certificates in support of exactly the same), contact info (email id, cellular no., complete postal address) in addition to a summary of post-graduation project (maximum of one page), within 10 days of the advertising to [email protected] with cc to [email protected].
- Please say “Application for Lab Tech–-DBT–AIB” in the subject line.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview
Deadline: 04th July 2019
Editor’s Note: Amity University Lab Tech, freshers msc life sciences jobs, freshers jobs, amity university jobs, Amity Institute of Biotechnology jobs, AIB jobs, research jobs, research careers, check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – for more details on the same. Also, check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.