Amity Institute of Biotechnology Jobs – Life Sciences JRF Vacancy
MTech & MSc Life Science candidates are eligible to apply online for a JRF vacancy at Amity Institute of Biotechnology, Amity University, Noida. Junior Research Fellow Jobs 2019. AIB Life Sciences Jobs for MSc & MTech Candidates. Interested and eligible candidates check below:
This job expires in :
Advertisement Date: 09-07-2019
Name of Post: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of Project: “Development of Diatom Culture Collection, segregation for Nutraceuticals and Application in Aquaculture”.
Funding Agency: DBT
Age: According to DBT
- M.Sc in any life science with a net or M.Tech in Life Science.
- Experience in Algae.
- Rs.25,000 + 20 percent HRA for first two year,
- Rs.28,000 + 20% to third year
How to Apply:
- The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any compensation or notice on termination of the research project.
- Appointment of this application will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project
- Interested applicants should submit their application with details of academic qualifications (please attach attested copies of certificates in support of exactly the same), contact info (email id, cellular no., complete postal address) in addition to a summary of post-graduation project (maximum of one page), within 07 days of the advertising [email protected] with cc to [email protected].
- Please say “Application for JRF–-DBT–SMAC–AIMMSCR” in the subject line.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview
Deadline: 15th July 2019
Editor’s Note: ity Institute of Biotechnology Jobs, life sciences jobs, mtech jobs, amity university jobs, Amity Institute of Biotechnology jobs, AIB jobs, research jobs, research careers, check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – for more details on the same. Also, check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.