ACBR Delhi Life Science JRF Recruitment 2019
MSc Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology candidates are encouraged to apply for Junior Research Fellow jobs at ACBR Delhi. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Centre for Biomedical Research is hiring for research positions. Research fellow jobs for msc are available for candidates. Check out all of the details below:
This job expires in :
Name of Posts: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Study the role of hnRNPA1 (RNA binding protein) in glioma
cell drug resistance development”
Place of Working: ACBR, Delhi University, North Campus Delhi-09.
Name of the Sponsoring Agency: ERB, Department of Science and Technology (DST),
New Delhi, India.
Emoluments (Fixed) per month: Rs. 25000/- (consolidated)
Duration of Appointment: 1 year, only extendable according to availability of funds and performance
Essential Qualifications: Essential Qualifications Candidate must have M.Sc. in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Biomedical Sciences/ Medical Biotechnology with 55 percent of minimal marks or Equal to CGPA grade and applicants must have Qualified CSIR/UGC/NET or valid GATE score are eligible.
Desirable Qualification (Not compulsory ): Experience in Primary cell line culture and maintenance And Molecular biology techniques (for instance, RT-PCR, Gene cloning etc.), Working knowledge of computers (MS Office, Internet etc.)
How to Apply:
- Competent candidates are asked to mail their applications along with a self-attested photo and their CV to [email protected].
- Electronic applications will be accepted only until 23rd Aug 2019. Walk-in-Interview will be held at Dr B.R. Ambedkar Centre for Biomedical Research (ACBR), University of Delhi. Delhi 110007. No TA/DA is going to be Paid for attending the interview.
- Date & Time of Interview: 30th August 2019, 11:30 am onwards.
- Candidates age shouldn’t be greater than 28 yrs.
- Candidates must bring all original degree certificates, date of birth proof and any other relevant Information (such as copies of publications, awards, recommendations etc.) in the time of interview.
- For technical information of this project, the candidate can contact the Principal Investigator in the below address:
Name: Dr. Ajay K. Yadav
Address: Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Centre for Biomedical Research (ACBR),
University of Delhi.
Email address: [email protected]
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Delhi University Research Recruitment, delhi jobs, latest research fellow jobs, junior research fellow jobs, research jobs, research careers, life sciences jobs, msc jobs, research fellow jobs, university of delhi jobs, university of delhi jobs, delhi university careers. You can check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, and the Podcast for free on SoundCloud.