WWF Life Science Jobs
World Wide Fund for Nature-India (WWF-India) is hiring MSc Life Sciences candidates for an Education Officer- Ladakh Office vacancy. Education Officer jobs for msc Life Sciences candidates. For more details on the job profile, overview, responsibilities, application procedure etc., check details:
This job expires in :
Job Name: Senior Education Officer – Ladakh
Locations: Leh, Ladakh.
Required Candidate Profile:
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates need to have a post-graduate degree in environmental science/education/life science/social science from a reputed university.
- Experience: The applicant should have a minimum experience of 3-4 years working together with project management and project monitoring and assessing impact.
Special Skills and Abilities:
- Comprehension of the education system
- Good written and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with fluency in English
- Ability to self-manage, prioritise and work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work with the team and multiple stakeholders
- Willingness to travel extensively
Specific Job Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Engage with students, teachers, principals, youth and citizens for successful implementation of the variety of environmental education initiatives
- Make sure regular visits to schools and colleges according to the agreed/approved plan
- Organize capacity building workshops and other events for teachers, youth and students linked to the programme
- Gather and collate data as evidence for assessing the impact of their environmental education programmes
- Network and coordinate with the School Education Department, Jammu and Kashmir
- Draft regular reports and periodic narrative to track the progress of the undertaking.
- Ensure on-time delivery of those projects within the scope and budget.
Please submit an up-to-date CV (mentioning your entire name in the resume attachment), providing details regarding reimbursement received in the present assignment, expected salary, along with three references.
So as to make sure that your application is sorted properly, please say “Senior Education Officer, Jammu & Kashmir”, at the subject line.
The vacancy is open to Indian Nationals only. Applications of just the shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
Apply Via Mail to [email protected]
Last Day for sending applications: 25th June 2019
Editor’s Note: government jobs, govt jobs, government life sciences jobs, life sciences govt careers, WWF India life sciences jobs, WWF India govt, life sciences jobs, msc life sciences jobs, hyderabd jobs, wwf india jobs, wwf jobs, jobs in wwf , jobs wwf, Msc jobs at WWF, jobs at wwf india, wwf india careers, wwf india vacancies, biosciences jobs, biosciences careers, wwf india jobs, and for more such opportunities check out Biotecnika. Also, we have a Podcast that is available for free listen on SoundCloud.