University of Delhi Jobs – MSc Life Sciences SRF Vacancy Available
MSc Life Sciences candidates are encouraged to apply for a Research Associate job at University of Delhi. University of Delhi is hiring for research position. Research Associate jobs for PhD Life Sciences/Microbiology and Biotech are available for candidates at University of Delhi. Check out all of the details below:
This job expires in :
Department of Microbiology
University of Delhi, South Campus
Benito Juarez Road, Delhi-110021
Name of Posts: Senior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: Understanding the molecular basis of peste-des-petits ruminants virus (PPRV) mediated host immune modulation for the development of next generation vaccine
Duration: The position is for a period of 8 months only from 01-Aug-2019 to 31-Mar-2020.
Essential Qualifications: Postgraduate degree in any branch of Life Science with NET qualification. People that have a post-graduate degree with 5 or 4 years of a Bachelor’s degree are exempted from NET qualification.
Desirable Qualification: Experience of working in a virology research laboratory using molecular biology methods, cell culture, virus propagation etc..
How to Apply:
- Age limitation for SRF is 35 years as on the last date of application (Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST/ and women candidate according to ICAR guidelines).
- The posts are only temporary and will be filled on a contractual basis only and will be co-terminus together with the project. The position is only for a period of 8 months from 01-Aug-2019 to 31-Mar-2020.
- The application could be sent only as hardcopy to Department of Microbiology, South Campus, Benito Juarez Road, Delhi-110021. The application ought to be sent with CV attached together and ought to be superscribed “Application for SRF position in NASF project”. All candidates need to provide an email address in their application for communication.
- The final date of receipt of this application is currently 15-July-2019. Shortlisted applicants are called for an interview that will be informed concerning the date, time and venue of interview by email.
- In the time of the interview, the candidates will be asked to submit a copy of CV and ought to bring 1 set of self-attested copies of this proof of educational qualification from 10th onwards, date of birth certification, NET/equivalent certification if applicable. Proof of prior experience, if any, also has to be submitted. Candidates must bring their original documents in the time of interview; otherwise, their candidature will be rejected out rightly.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing for the interview.
Last date of Application is 15-July-2019
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: msc life sciences jobs, life sciences jobs, life sciences srf jobs, latest research jobs, senior research fellow jobs, university of delhi jobs, university of delhi jobs, delhi university careers. You can check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, and the Podcast for free on SoundCloud.