Tea Board of India
MSc & BSc candidates with backgrounds in Life Sciences / Botany / Microbiology can attend the walk-in-interview for Project Assistant vacancy at Tea Board of India. Tea Board is hiring msc & bsc life sciences candidates for project vacancy. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Name of Post: Project Assistant
No. of Posts: 01
Project Name: “Development of Microbial Inoculants to Improve Growth and Productivity of Darjeeling and Assam Tea”
Duration: Purely on temporary basis originally for a year which can be extended
based on performance
Age Limit: Not more than 35 years as on 01.01.2019
Salary: Rs. 15,000/- per month.
- Essential Qualification: B.Sc. (Ag.) /B.Sc. (Hons.) in Life science (Microbiology/Botany)
- Desirable Qualification: M.Sc. (Ag.) / M.Sc. (Microbiology/botany) Candidates with experience of research work in tea will be given preference.
How to Apply:
- No TA/ DA will be paid for the interview.
- The above post is purely temporary/ contractual and does not entitle the appointee to any claim, implicit or explicit for absorption in the service of the Board.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 03.07.2019 at 11:00 AM at Quality Control Laboratory (QCL), Tea Park, Bhola More. (Behind NJP Railway Station) Siliguri-735135, West Bengal +91- 0353-2695016.
Editor’s Note: tea board careers, bsc life sciences jobs, bsc microbiology jobs, botany jobs, bsc botany jobs, project jobs, project assistant jobs, project scientist jobs, check out the Podcast, Newsletter and all of our social media that we have for all of the latest in the Biosciences industry.