Syngene Biology Careers
Syngene is hiring msc & mtech biology candidates for Research Associate position which can be applied for online. Check the details on the positions available, the job description, the key responsibilities, work experience, functional experience all below:
Name of the Job: BBRC- Research Associate-DBTS
Job ID: (4810)
Job Purpose: You may work as part of a Discovery Biology and Translational Sciences staff and manage discovery programs in Immuno-oncology. Included in your duties, you’ll be responsible for cell culture, running flow cytometry assays like immunophenotyping, cell-based functional assays and data analysis.
Position level: 9-I
Function: BIO- Biology
Reports to (Designation): Deepak Mittal, Senior Group Leader
Principal Accountabilities/ Responsibilities (Describe in bullet points, the duties and tasks of the position):
Analysis of Pre-clinical and clinical samples by carrying out flow cytometry assays and perform FCS data analysis according to defined SOPs. Perform other standard immunological techniques like ELISA, T-cell coculture and effector/suppressor functions. Document and maintain appropriate records and electronic laboratory notebooks. Deliver according to project timelines.
1. Isolation and characterization of all tumour-infiltrating lymphocytes (immunophenotyping by flow cytometry and IHC), cytokine measurements (CBA/ELISA) and functional assay development.
- Good learner and higher attention to detail.
- Should have the ability to work independently in addition to cultivate collaborative working relationships with other scientists or team members.
- Highly self-motivated and career-oriented individuals have a genuine interest in addressing complex biological query
Qualifications & Experience:
- M.Sc. /M Tech (in biology or related discipline)
- Experience and strong experience in immuno-oncology are required. 0-2 years of experience in industry/academic research.
- * 0-2 years of experience in industry/academic research (required)* Basic understanding of Flow cytometry methods *Experience with cell culture, *Background understanding in Immunology/Cell Biology/Molecular Biology/Biochemistry* Familiar with MS office suite* Good analytical skills * high attention to detail and a good learner.
Key behaviours to be demonstrated for success in the role:
- Fantastic communication skills, ought to be meticulous at the documentation and effective at multitasking, quick learner, Ability to adjust in a fast paced work environment.
- Rigorous, detail-oriented, autonomous, flexible and committed.
- Strong team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills.
Interfaces and Dependencies:
Internal: DBTS team
External: BMS TM team
Editor’s Note: Syngene Biology Careers, mtech biology jobs, mtech jobs, research associate jobs, research jobs, msc biology jobs, msc syngene jobs, syngene recruitment. Check out all of the details on similar jobs and opportunities only on Biotecnika via the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. And also, check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.