Sami Labs PhD Microbiology
Sami Labs Bengaluru is hiring for the post of Scientist. PhD Microbiology Candidates looking for a Scientist job can apply for this post via online application. The microbiology Job location is Bengaluru. Interested candidates should apply online via the link given below – fill up the required details and should have an updated CV.
Job Title: Senior Scientist/Scientist
Experience: 5 – 10 Years
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: R&D
Role: Research Scientist
- Ph D in Microbiology.
- Minimum 5 years in Biotechnology research, preferably in a Nutraceutical / Pharmaceutical industry and having good working knowledge on Probiotics and Prebiotics.
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Isolation and screening of microorganisms from environmental samples, anti-microbial testing (anaerobic & aerobic ). Environmental monitoring methods, knowledge on area qualification, validation of microbiology associated equipment, testing of pathogenic cultures.
- Knowledge on fermentation methods in bench-scale / pilot scale upstream and downstream methods; handling of bacterial, fungal and yeast cultures; enzymes, proteins; qualitative and quantitative estimation of carbs, proteins and nucleic acids, including TLC, HPTLC, SDS-PAGE etc.,
- Other pertinent skills necessary: pc Microsoft office, statistical methods, scientific / research paper/ patent writing.
- An exposure to Synthetic Biology, GUT microbiome research, regulatory aspects of probiotics and functional foods will be an added advantage.
These are the broad responsibilities for this position:
- Identifying new R&D projects for the process and product development.
- Finding new application for the existing products
- Writing R&D reports and making the presentation
- Maintaining R&D, Biotech laboratory
- Preparation of Research manuscript and reviewing the technical aspects of patents
- Troubleshooting the technical issues of QC, Microbiology & QC, Biochemistry
- Assisting Biotech Production Team for Technical issues in production procedure
- Development and validation of the Analytical Method of Microbiology and Biochemistry
- All Other Routine works instructed by your reporting authority.
- UG: B.Sc – Microbiology
- PG: MS/M.Sc(Science) – Microbiology
- Doctorate: PhD – Microbiology
Editors Note: phd jobs, microbiology jobs, scientist jobs, sam labs jobs, sami labs careers, sami labs recruitment, phd scientist jobs, microbiology scientist jobs, microbiology jobs, microbiology jobs sami labs, sami labs recruitment, sami labs bengaluru jobs, bengaluru microbiology jobs, check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media profiles for the latest in the life sciences industry.