PAU Life Sciences JRF
MSc Genetics & Biotechnology/Microbiologist/Plant Pathology/Biochemistry/Life Sciences candidates are requested to apply for Research Associate positions that are available at Punjab Agricultural University. MSc Genetics & Biotechnology/Microbiologist/Plant Pathology vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates apply below:
This job expires in :
Applications are invited on the prescribed form along with the application fee of Rs.200/- in form of Bank Draft payable at Ludhiana in favour of Comptroller, PAU, Ludhiana on any working day from 9.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. along with attested copies of certificates for the One position of Research Fellow/Research Associate @ Rs 36,000/- p.m. fixed + HRA 20 percent in the Project “Development of chromosomal segmental substitution lines for 5U chromosome of Ae. Triuncialis for transfer and mapping of multiple disease resistance and grain softness in elite wheat background” CSS-70 (PC-6240) for a period of six months or until the conclusion of the scheme whichever is sooner.
The Essential Qualification for the position of Research Fellow/ Research Associate.
- B.Sc. With minimum OCPA 6.00/10.00 basis or 60% marks.
- M.Sc. In Biotechnology/ Genetics /Plant Breeding/Plant Breeding & Genetics/ Plant Breeding, Genetics & Biotechnology/Microbiologist/Plant Pathology/Biochemistry/Life Sciences with 6.50/10.00 OCPA or 65% marks.
- PhD in the appropriate field with minimum OCPA 6.50/10.00 basis or 65 percent marks.
Note-I: The applicants that don’t possess Mater’s degree in the relevant subject but possess PhD degree in the discipline required at the Master’s level, shall qualify for the post.
Note-II: Desirable: Candidates having expertise in Bioinformatics.
When the candidates with PhD Aren’t available, then the positions will be filled in a lower scale of Rs. 25000/-pm +HRA according to qualifications given below for the position of Junior Research Fellow
- B.Sc. With minimal OCPA 6.00/10.00 foundation or 60% marks.
- M.Sc. At Biotechnology/ Genetics /Plant Breeding/Plant Breeding & Genetics/ Plant Breeding, Genetics & Biotechnology/Microbiologist/Plant Pathology/Biochemistry/Life Sciences with 6.50/10.00 OCPA or 65% marks + NET from ARS, DBT, CSIT/UGC NET or GATE.
How to Apply:
The final date for the receipt of applications (duly completed in all respects) in this office is 25/06/2019. Incomplete applications or unsupported by the requisite documents won’t be entertained. The candidate must appear for an interview on 27/06/2019 at 11.00 A.M. In the office of the undersigned. No separate information for interview will be sent. No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview. The application form can be obtained PAU site www.pau.edu
Editor’s Note: PAU Life Sciences JRF, msc life sciences jobs, life sciences jobs, plant breeding and genetics jobs, plant breeding jobs, punjab agricultural university jobs, PAU jobs, PAU careers, msc jobs, research fellow jobs, msc careers, msc research fellow jobs, research jobs, check out the Newsletter and follow Biotecnika on all our social media Platforms. We also have a new Podcast for free listening on SoundCloud.