NIBMG Latest Jobs 2019
PhD Molecular Biology/Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Zoology/ Life Sciences/Biological Sciences candidates can apply for Postdoctoral Fellow vacancy at NIBMG. NIBMG – National Institute of Biomedical Genomics is hiring for a research positions. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Advertisement No: NIBMG/ADMIN/ESTB/2019-20/100
Position: Postdoctoral Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Project (Code: 20287)
Project Name: Enabling Diagnosis and Treatment of Breast Cancer throughout India
Essential Educational Qualification:
- PhD in Molecular Biology/Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Zoology/ Life Sciences/Biological Sciences
- At least ONE published research article in a peer-reviewed journal
- Significant practical experience in RNA/DNA based Molecular Biology techniques
- Expertise in Tissue culture techniques,
- Handling clinical samples
- Handling NGS data
- Good Ability to use spoken and written English
Nature of Duty:
- Collection and purification of endocytic vesicles from serum samples,
- Isolation of RNA/protein followed by Transcriptase analysis and immunoblotting
- Preparation of sequencing libraries
- Assistance with data analysis
- Manuscript preparation
Monthly Emolument (Rs): Rs 50,000/- (consolidated and fixed)
How to Apply:
A WALK-IN interview will be conducted on 18th June 2019 (Tuesday) by 9:30 AM at NIBMG. No TA/DA will be provided for attending the Interview.
- Recent Curriculum Vitae and reprints of publications
- Original degree and self-attested photocopies and other certifications in support of academic qualifications Along with documents in support of work experience.
- Original and self-attested photocopies of Valid Photo Identity Card (Aadhar Card/Voter Card/Driving License) (PAN card isn’t acceptable).
- 1 Passport size photograph
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: postdoctoral fellow jobs, phd life sciences jobs, phd molecular biology jobs, phd jobs, Career at NIBMG, NIBMG careers, phd jobs at NIBMG, postdoctoral fellow jobs at NIBMG. If you want more such notifications, then please check out the Newsletter. You can also check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.