NIAB MSc JRF Vacancy for Life Sciences Candidates
Government job opportunities for MSc Life Sciences / Biotech / Biochem / Microbiology candidates at NIAB. NIAB is hiring for junior research fellow positions. National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) is hiring for JRF positions. NIAB job opportunity details, project details, application procedure details are given below:
This job expires in :
Advertisement No. 11/2019
Job Name: JRF
No. of Posts: 01
Project Name: “Development of lateral flow based chromatographic immunoassay using recombinant chimera antigens for point-of-care testing of Toxoplasma gondii infection”
PI: Dr Abhijit S. Deshmukh.
Eligibility: Postgraduate degree in Life Sciences (Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, etc.) or postgraduate degree in professional courses (M.Tech in Life Sciences, M.V.Sc. etc). The candidate must have qualified any National Level Examination (CSIR/UGC-NET; DBT; ICMR) according to DST OM dated 21.04.2014 for applying for the aforementioned position, nevertheless non-qualified candidates may also appear who’ll be compensated according to their eligibility.
Desired Experience: Experience in Molecular Biology/Protein Biochemistry.
Age: 30 years (Relaxation is admissible in the event of SC/ST/OBC and women candidates according to Government instructions)
- NET qualified candidate Rs.25000/-PM+30percent HRA = 32,500/- PM
- Non-NET qualified candidate Rs. 12000/PM+30percent HRA=15600/- PM
How to Apply:
- The candidate chosen for the above post will be on contract for six months.
- Applicants are to have directly appeared for the interview together with complete Curriculum vitae (with names of three referees) along with originals and photocopy (1 set) of all the documents in proof of their academic credentials and age.
- TA/DA won’t be compensated for attending the interview
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB), Hyderabad on 21st June 2019 between 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: msc life sciences jobs, jrf life sciences jobs, junior research fellow life sciences jobs, nabi jobs, National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) jobs, project assistant jobs, government research jobs, govt research careers, govt jobs, govt MSC jobs. Please keep yourself updated by following the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also all of our social media. Check out the Podcast on SoundCloud.