MKU JRF Job Vacant
Madurai Kamaraj University is recruiting for junior research fellow position. JRF vacancy for msc Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Microbiology/ Biology / Zoology/ Genomics candidates. JRF vacancy is available for msc candidates. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Project Title: “Molecular Diversity of Coral Zooxanthellae (Sub-Clade Level) of Palk Bay Coast, India”
Duration: Originally for a Period of one year and renewable annually based on the satisfactory performance up to the project period just as per details are given below.
Essential Qualification(s): M.Sc., in Molecular Biology / Microbiology / Genomics / Biotechnology / Marine Biology / Biology / Zoology / with 60% marks or equivalent grade. Candidates with qualified along with a legal NET/SLET or GATE with at least two years of research expertise or M.Phil., together with a single year of research experience in marine molecular methods / marine ecological monitoring.
Desirable Qualification(s): Preferences will be given to SCUBA Diver / good knowledge in sea swimming/skin diving/snorkelling since the proposed project involves more Underwater Surveys to study the status of corals of Palk Bay in addition to a collection of coral samples. The staff is going to be chosen in accordance with the norms.
Fellowship / Emoluments: According to the DBT norms.
Place of Posting: Department of Marine and Coastal Studies at Pudumadam, in Ramnad District, Tamil Nadu.
Candidates with a strong aptitude for research will be encouraged to register for the PhD degree.
How to Apply:
- Candidates serving in Central / State Government / Public Sector Undertaking / Autonomous Bodies etc. will apply through proper channel. If candidates apply right their selection will be Subject to clearance from their departments.
- The appointed person will have no claim of appointment/absorption in Funding Agency or in Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai.
- Appointment of this applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the financing agency Particularly relevant to the stated project.
- The qualification prescribed ought to have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- Application (2 Copies) ought to be typed on A4 plain paper in the format given below. It Ought to Be Supported with a passport size photo together with attested copies of educational qualifications Etc., and must be sent to,“Dr.C.M.Ramakritinan, Assistant Professor & Head, Principal Investigator, DBT Research Project, Department of Marine and Coastal Studies, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai — 625021, Tamil Nadu (e-mails: [email protected]”; Mobile: 09442039861) in a cover superscribed “Application for JRF/FA Position” in order to reach on Or before 17-06-2019 at 5 00pm.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same doesn’t entitle candidates to be called for interview.
- An entrance test could be conducted for the candidates of JRF before the interview.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the prescribed time limit will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the Interview.
- The application may be downloaded from the site, www.mkuniversity.ac.in.
- Selected candidates will need to join duty immediately on receipt of this offer.
Last date for the receipt of applications: before or on 17-06-2019 at 5 00 pm.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: molecular biology jobs, microbiology jobs, jrf jobs, madurai kamaraj jobs, madurai kamaraj job, msc jobs, madurai jobs, msc madurai jobs, biotechnology jobs, zoology jobs, biology jobs. Please ensure that you are following us on all of our social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and subscribe to it. Also, check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.