Life Sciences Jobs Novartis
Life Sciences candidates apply online for a Scientific Writer position that is available at Novartis. Scientific Writer jobs for ife sciences candidates. Novartis is hiring life sciences candidates for a Scientific Writer vacancy as per the details below in their Research & Development area:
Job Title: Scientific Writer 2
Job ID: 270378BR
Location: Hyderabad, IN
Business Unit: PLS NBS
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepares literature review, abstracts, posters, and slide sets working from several data sources including clinical study reports, patient profiles etc..
- Performs quality control (QC) checking/proofreading of above documents to meet customer expectation.
- Manages assigned individual jobs.
- Obtains feedback from customers.
- Complies with and support group’s project management tool, criteria, initiatives and policies.
- Follows Novartis specifications for documentation, specifically Novstyle, templates etc.
- Follows and track clinical trial milestones for assigned projects.
- Maintains records for all assigned projects including archiving.
- Maintains audit, SOP and training compliance. 10. Performs additional tasks as assigned.
Life-science degree or equal B.Sc. /equal with 4 years of Clinical Research (CR) experience, M.Sc./M.Pharm + two years of CR experience, Desired — Doctoral degree, Qualification in Medica Good oral and written English skills
Minimum: Life-science degree or equal B.Sc. /equal with 4 years of Clinical Research (CR) experience, M.Sc. /M. Pharm + two years of CR experience, Desired — Doctoral degree, Qualification in Medical Sciences (MBBS/MD/equivalent) PhD + One year of CR experience, MBBS/equivalent + One year of CR expertise
Editor’s Note: novartis jobs, novartis india jobs, Scientific Writer 2
jobs, novartis life sciences jobs, novartis msc jobs, novartis 2019. Make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – It is a free subscription service. You can avail it by signing up for it once. For more you can also follow us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook. Also, check out the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.