Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research JRF Vacancy Available
If you have a Master’s degree in Basic Sciences, then you are eligible to attend a walk-in interview for a Junior Research Fellow position that is available at ICAR-Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research (IISR) as per the details that have been posted below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
No. Of Posts: 01
Project Title: “Source – sink dynamics in sugarcane-a global trancriptome analysis to decipher factors control sucrose content in cane stalk/Culm”
Age: Must be between 21 years to 35 years Age, relaxation will be applicable as per Govt. rules.
Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science/Graduate or Post Graduate Degree in Professional course selected through a process described in any one of the following:
- Scholars selected through CSIR/UGC NET including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE
- The selection process through National Level Examination conducted by Central Govt. Department and their agencies and Lnstitution such as DST,
DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc
- A good Academic record of no less than 50% in Post Graduation level will be preferred.
- Experience in molecular biology techniques including bioinformatics
- Good communication skills in report and manuscript writing will be preferred
How to Apply:
Walk-in-Interview will be held for the above position at ICAR-Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research, Rae Bareilly Road, P.O. Dilkusha, Lucknow on 01.07.2019 at 11.00 AM., the interested candidates may attend the same.
- The position is purely temporary on a contractual basis.
- Working candidates will have to bring ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their present employer.
- Candidates must bring their ‘Original Documents” along with bio-data (in prescribed format uploaded on Institute website) with self-attested photocopy of each document.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates.
- Director, TTSR, Lucknow may modify, add, delete and/or amend/change these terms I conditions at any point of time.
- The terms and conditions of engagement of Young Professional-II shall be Governed by ICAR directions circulated time to time.
- Director IISR, Lucknow reserves the right to terminate the Contractual Services at any time.
- Candidates are advised to watch the Institute website before one day of Interview to avoid any inconvenience.
- Date of Interview – 01.07.2019
- Time of Interview – 11:00 A.M.
- Venue of Interview – ICAR-Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Hey there, have you heard of the Biotecnika Times Newsletter? Have you subscribed to it as of yet? If not, then what are you waiting for? For more amazing opportunities like the one posted above, make sure you are subscribed to the Newsletter and also follow us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook. And also check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.