ICMR Life Sciences Job
MSc / PhD Biotech/Biochem/Zoology & Life Sciences candidates can apply for a Scientist B (Non-Medical) position that is available at ICMR, New Delhi. MSc/PhD Life Sciences Jobs. MSc & PhD Life Sciences Jobs. ICMR Recruitment 2019 for life sciences candidates for Scientist B position.
This job expires in :
Name of the Post: Scientist-B (Non-medical)
No. of. Posts: 01
Age: Up to 35 years
Salary: Rs. 48,000 + 6,300 (30 percent HRA) pm fixed
Essential Qualifications: First Class Master’s degree (Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Zoology, Biochemistry) from a recognized University with two years experience in a related field following a Master Degree. OR 2nd class Master’s Degree with a PhD degree in a relevant subject from a recognized University.
- Doctorate in a related subject from a recognized university.
- Added postdoctoral research/teaching experience in a related subject in recognized institute(s).
- Knowledge of computer applications or business intelligence tools/data management.
Nature of Duties: Assisting in Co-ordinating and monitoring various activities of this project.
How to Apply:
Candidates that fulfil the requisite qualification and want to appear for the walk-in-personal discussion/written test interview may download the format given on the site. Duly filled application together with the copies of certificates must be submitted in the time of walk-in-personal discussion/written test interview between 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM. After 10:00 AM no candidate is going to be entertained for walk-in-personal discussion/written test interview for all of the posts. The candidates are also required to bring their original certificates/documents in support of age, qualifications, experience and categories (if applicable), for verification etc. ), you self-attested copy of each of the certificate/document and seven copies of the duly filled application in the prescribed format.
Other Terms & Conditions:
- The posts must be filled up on purely temporary basis.
- Incomplete/late applications will be rejected.
- Without signed applications will be rejected.
- Application is only going to be accepted in the prescribed format.
- Following 10:00 AM no candidate is going to be entertained for walk-in-personal discussion/written test/interview for all the aforementioned posts.
- Any canvassing on behalf of the candidate or attempting to bring external influence with regard to selection/recruitment will be regarded as DISQUALIFICATION.
- Age relaxation for reserved categories will be according to DOPT rules.
- Selection will be by competitive test and/or interview.
- 1 time age relaxation for staff working in ICMR Projects in ICMR Institute/Centres will be permitted.
- No benefit of Provident Fund, HRA, CCA, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. will be considered, since the posts are on a purely temporary/ad-hoc basis.
- No TA/DA etc. will be given to attend the walk-in-personal discussion/written test.
- The appointment is terminable with one month notice from either side without assigning any reason.
- Considering that the project is only temporary, the incumbents chosen will not have any claim for regular appointments under ICMR or continuation of their services at any other project.
[ walk-in-personal discussion/written test/interview on 07/07/2019]
View Notification & Download Format From Below
Editor’s Note: icmr jobs, scientist jobs, msc jobs, msc life sciences jobs, phd life sciences jobs, scientist non-medical jobs, latest icmr jobs, latest icmr jobs, icmr new delhi jobs. Make sure you are subscribed to and following Biotecnika – via the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. Also, check out the free Podcast we have on SoundCloud.