ICAR-CIPHET SRF Jobs
If you are a job seeker with a background in food technology then you are eligible to attend a walk-in interview that has been scheduled for an SRF position. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details of the walk-in at CIPHET as per all of the details given below:
This job expires in :
Name of Post: Senior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Project Name: Establishment of Modern Fruits and Vegetables AgroProcessing Centre under Consortium Research Platform Project on Secondary Agriculture
Emoluments: Rs. 25,000/- + 20 percent HRA consolidated per month
Age limit (maximum): 35 years (with relaxation in case of SC/ST/OBC and Women according to existing rules)
A) Essential: Master degree in Food Technology/ Food Science and Technology/Processing and Food Engineering/Agricultural Structures and Process Engineering or equivalent to 4/5 decades of bachelors’ degree. Candidates with a postgraduate degree in basic sciences with 3 years bachelor degree or 3-year bachelor’s degree in the above area and 2 years Master’s degree ought to be NET qualified.
B) Desirable: Published research papers, Research expertise, expertise in educating NET/GATE qualified.
How to Apply:
The appointments will be made only temporary under contractual and co-terminus basis, after the prescribed process for six months or until the completion date of this project. The appointments can be terminated at any time without any notice or assigning any reason thereof. The candidates possessing required qualifications given below will seem before a selection committee at Committee Room, ICARCentral Institute of Post-Harvest Engineering and Technology (CIPHET), PO: PAU, Ludhiana141004 (Punjab).
- The aforementioned positions are strictly on a temporary basis and co-terminus together with the project.
- There isn’t any provision for absorption/ re-employment in ICAR/ CIPHET/ following the conclusion of the time-bound project.
- Place of work is going to be ICAR-CIPHET, Ludhiana, but the candidate could be placed anywhere in India depending upon the requirement of this project.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The candidates should bring with them original documents and a brief of research work carried out during post-graduation / PhD along with a single set of photocopy at the time of interview.
- No objection certificate from the employer if he/she is employed elsewhere.
- Experience certification in original (if any).
- No separate interview call letter will be issued to the candidates.
- All qualified candidates are asked to be present 30 minutes before the scheduled time on the date of Interview for required formalities.
- Canvassing in any form will leave the candidate disqualified for this post.
- The Director, ICAR-CIPHET, Ludhiana’s decision will be binding and final in all respects.
The applications with detailed bio-data in the prescribed proforma Together with self-attested Mark sheets, certificates and also other applicable documents could be sent through registered mail or post ([email protected]; [email protected]) with current passport size Picture to Dr. Mridula D., Principal Scientist & I/C Head, FG&OP Division, ICAR-CIPHET, PO: PAU, Ludhiana-141004 (Punjab), Tel No. 0161-2313112 (O); Fax: 0161 – 2308670; Mobile No.: 09878866107 and attend the walk-in-interview as per above schedule. Applicants are required to submit their applications in the prescribed format only.
- Date and time of Interview: 27 June 2019, 11:00 AM
- Venue: ICAR-Central Institute of Post-Harvest Engineering and Technology, Ludhiana, Punjab.
View Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: ICAR-CIPHET vacancies, food technologist job, food technology job, food technology jobs, jobs in food technology, food technology jobs in india, make sure you are following Biotecnika and keeping up with all of the latest on our website. We have a newsletter called Biotecnika Times Newsletter and it is completely free and you can avail this service by signing up. And check out the Podcast we have on SoundCloud.