Govt BIRAC Trainee Job
Govt BIRAC Trainee Job for bsc and btech candidates. BSc & BTech Biotech and Life Sciences candidates can apply online for Management Trainee vacancies at BIRAC. Life Sciences & Biotechnology jobs for BTech & BSc candidates. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Position: Management Trainee (Entrepreneurship Development)
Position Code: SPED-01
No. of Posts: 01
Consolidated Emoluments: Between Rs. 30,000 – Rs. 50,000 depending on qualifications And experience
Job Description: To encourage entrepreneurship and innovation development to strengthen the biotech sector in India.
- Work closely together with Entrepreneurship Development team to implement entrepreneurship and capacity development programs
- Help to conduct entrepreneurship training/workshops/meetings
- Help in assessing entrepreneurship development programs
- Prepare concise, well-written documents with appropriate business and technical terminology.
- Work together with the teams for timely delivery of results.
Necessary Qualification: (B.Sc/B. Tech in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/ Pharma from a trusted and recognized University / Institute.
Desirable Qualifications: M.Sc/M. Tech/MBA from a reputed and recognized institute is going to be favoured
Experience: 1 year in entrepreneurship development/public-private partnership activities in a private or public organization
Age Limit: 30 years as on 25.06.2019.
Position: Management Trainee (Make In India Cell)
Position Code: SPED-02
No. of Posts: 03
Consolidated Emoluments: Between Rs. 30,000 – Rs. 50,000 based on experience and qualifications
Job Description: To work in the Make in India Cell of BIRAC for coordinating the activities of Global-India Biotech Summit.
- Coordinate and Provide all-around support to Head (SPED) and Make in India Cell team to steer the activities of Global-India Biotech Summit to be held in November 2019.
Necessary Qualifications: B Tech/M Sc. /M Tech in almost any domain of Life Science, Minimum 2 years of applicable work experience
Desirable Qualifications: Expertise in MS Office, Demonstrated Writing capabilities, superb communication skills in English, Experience in Public Relations, Event Organization
Age Limit: 30 years according to 25.06.2019.
How to Apply:
Significant — Candidates must mention the position code in the application.
- The post is temporary and on contract basis initially for a period of six months and extendable for a maximum period of two years based on the requirement for the position.
- Interested candidates should apply at [email protected] the prescribed format.
(i) Application Proforma (enclosed BIRAC-Doc1)
(ii) For details of job descriptions and qualifications please see BIRAC-Doc-II included here.
- Last Day for Application is 25th June 2019. Applications not on the format and received by post/courier won’t be considered.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein or elsewhere; the decisions taken by BIRAC will be binding on all concerned.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Govt jobs, Government jobs, Govt BIRAC careers, BIRAC vacancies, BIRAC recruitment, careers Government 2019, BIRAC jobs, BIRAC Btech jobs, BIRAC life sciences jobs, BIRAC life sciences jobs, bsc jobs, btech life sciences jobs, biotechnology jobs, bsc life sciences jobs, BIRAC recruitment. You can subscribe to the free Newsletter that we have and also follow us on our YouTube channel.