GBPUAT SRF Jobs
MSc Biotechnology, Genetics & Plant Breeding/Botany/Life Sciences jobs for eligible and interested candidates at GBPUAT. GBPUAT is hiring msc Biotechnology, Genetics & Plant Breeding/Botany/Life Sciences for a SRF job. Interested and Eligible candidates check out all of the information on the same below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Senior Research Fellow
Project Name: “High resolution QTL mapping for iron (Fe) and zinc (Zn), grain protein, phytate content and their introgression in high yielding wheat cultivars”
Emoluments: Rs. 35000/-
Qualifications: Postgraduate degree in Biotechnology, Genetics & Plant Breeding/Botany/Life Sciences with first division/60% marks/ equal overall grade point average together with NET/GATE qualification and 2 years experience including JRF (Essential) and trained in molecular biology methods.
Experience Required: Experience in the area of Cytogenetics/molecular cytogenetics/ molecular biology/ analysis of micronutrients.
How to Apply:
Note: Application ought to be sent to the Principal Investigator on his departmental address.
- Emoluments for [email protected] Rs. 35000 /Month
- No separate interview letter will be issued for this purpose and no TA/DA is going to be compensated for appearing in the interview. The appointment will be given for six months, which might be extended according to the requirement.
- Attested copies of certificated/ degree/ testimonials have to be enclosed. Original ought to be produced at the time of interview. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- In the event of non-availability of reserved category candidates, general/other categories can be considered.
- Deadline: 29 June 2019
- Date and Time of Interview: 29 June 2019 at 11 AM.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: msc jobs, msc botany jobs, botany careers, botany vacancies, zoology jobs, project fellow jobs, project jobs, gbpuat jobs, GBPUAT jobs, check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – a free service you can available on signing up for it. You can also follow us on all of our social media like Twitter and Facebook. Check out the Podcast we have on SoundCloud for free listen.