Freshers Govt NDDB Job Opening – Apply Online
MSc & MTech candidates with Food Science/ Botany freshers are encouraged to apply online for a Trainee vacancy at National Dairy Development Board. NDDB is hiring msc and mtech candidates for a Trainee vacancy. Interested candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Position: Trainee
Age Limit: (Candidates above 30 years of age as on 01 December 2018 need not apply)
The Analytical Laboratory of NDDB is looking for Trainees for projects on stability studies, analytical work, quality control, trend analysis and standardization/verification/validation of new methods / creating of databases.
Job Category: Centre for Analysis and Learning in Livestock and Food (CALF)
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
1) Review of literature and assistance in method standardization.
2) Writing project reports / validation documents / PT reports / research publication / stability studies.
3) Conduct analytical work for development and standardization as per ISO 17025.
4) Provide support in technical aspects of ISO 17043 and ISO 17034.
The incumbent should be M.Sc. /M Tech. in any branch of Chemistry / Food Science/ Botany and have passed out in the year 2018 or 2019.
Skills/ Attributes: Technical
- Knowledge of advanced analytical procedures and techniques,
- Analytical, interpretation and research skills
- Good Communication and writing skill
- Able to work amicably in a team and efficiently carrying out the task assigned by the supervisor.
- Should follow the rules of the organization, ethical practices and safety norms.
- The traineeship position is for a period of one year.
- Candidates above 25 years of age as on 01 July 2019 need not apply.
The last date of receiving applications is 02 July 2019.
Editor’s Note: msc botany jobs, botany careers, mtech jobs, freshers jobs, national dairy development board jobs, nddb careers, govt jobs, latest government jobs, food science jobs, food science trainee positions, nddb careers, check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter for more such opportunities and also follow us on our YouTube channel for informative videos like the ones below.