Freshers Biotech Internship
An amazing opportunity for biotechnology candidates. Boston Scientific Freshers Biotech Internship opportunity for eligible candidates. Interested applicants can check out all of the details on the role, about the job, the desired skills, competencies, application procedure and more below:
Job Name: Internship for Intellectual Property Engineers Job
Location: New Delhi, HR, IN
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Hiring Manager: Nidhi Dhingra
Recruiter: Paras Kathuria
About the role:
This intern will learn and demonstrate their own learning on IP analytics projects and will aid the IP Engineers in their job.
Your duties will include:
- Learn to conduct patent analytics studies, patentability studies and demonstrate such learnings on projects
- Use domain knowledge to comprehend and articulate the complex technical subject matter
- Analyse IP documents and drawings
- Understand and demonstrate basic IP searching skills using databases
- Identify the characteristics of a given invention/product
- Identify keywords and synonyms for formulating search techniques
- Assisting the IP Engineers with their work
- Assisting in IP analytics reports generation for stakeholders.
What we are looking for in you:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Mechanical, Electronics, Biomedical and Biotechnology Engineering
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written) and interpersonal abilities
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Certification or degree on Intellectual Property Rights and Patent Analytics
- Experience in Medical Device Domain
- Strong analytical skills
As an international medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through advanced medical solutions which enhance the health of patients. If you are looking to genuinely make a difference to individuals both around the globe and around the corner, there is no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer — Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Requisition ID: 448517
Job Segment: Biotech, Medical, R&D Engineer, Intern, Engineer, Healthcare, Science, Engineering, Entry Level
Editor’s Note: freshers jobs, freshers biotech internship, internship biotechnology, boston scientific internship, boston scientific biotech internship, bsx internship, bsx freshers internship, biotech freshers internship, latest biotech internship opportunities, biotech freshers jobs, check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media for the latest in the life sciences industry.