CSIR-IIIM BSc Life Sciences Project Assistant Position Vacant
CSIR IIIM Jammu is recruiting for project assistant positions. CSIR IIIM Jammu is hiring for msc jobs. CSIR IIIM Jammu BSc Life Sciences candidates for project assistant position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancy. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Position: Project Assistant I
Stipend Per Month: Rs.15,000/- + HRA
Essential Qualifications: B.Sc. in any branch of Life Science with at least 55 percent marks.
Desirable Qualifications: Experience in the area of Medicinal Plants/Crop Extension
Upper Age Limit: 28 years as on 01.07.2019
How to Apply:
- Age relaxation for SCs/STs/OBCs/PWDs applicants according to GOI/CSIR Instructions
- Age relaxation for Widows, Divorced Girls and Girls Judicially separated from their Husbands, that aren’t remarried, according to GOI/CSIR provisions.
- Age relaxation in the upper age limitation of 5 years can also be applicable for persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of J&K throughout the span of 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 subject to production of DOMICILE CERTIFICATE from the concerned District Magistrate in the J&K in whose jurisdiction he/she had ordinarily dwelled or from some other authority designated in this behalf by the Govt. Of J&K to the effect which he’d ordinarily been domiciled at the J&K during the span of 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/J&K Domicile etc. should bring copies of certifications in the suitable format issued by the proper authority according to the latest instructions issued on the topic.
- Eligible applicants can attend the Walk-in-Interview along with whole bio-data from the prescribed application form (to be downloaded in the CSIR-IIIM Website attached together with the ad ) clinically filled-up and signed along with enclosing therewith self-attested photocopies of both certificates/testimonials in service of Date of birth, Educational Qualification, Experience, Caste, Domicile Certificate etc. and just one brand new passport size photograph duly affixed at the proper location in the application form. Tentative Mark sheets/Certificates and ‘RESULT AWAITED’ won’t be considered.
- Candidates should also bring original certificates/testimonials together with them, for counter proof of their enclosed photocopies with the submitted application form.
- Eligible candidates are asked to be present in the place on the stated date ONE HOUR BEFORE the scheduled time of interview [i.e. Nominees should reach the place of interview ON OR BEFORE 9.30 A.M.] for mandatory verification of records. Nominees won’t be entertained after 10.30 A.M. under almost any circumstance.
- Mode of Selection: Through Interview. But if a large variety of applicants turn up, a Screening test comprising of Multiple Choice Objective Questions (MCQs) will be held for shortlisting the candidates for the interview. The shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by the Selection Committee and, dependent on the performance from the interview; a board of recommended candidates will be formed. The panel will likely be used and when the demand arises from the endeavours from the appropriate field/area. Candidates have the choice to interact in Hindi/English prior to the committee. If turning up of many candidates, the interview could persist for the following day.
- The position is temporary on a contract basis and co-terminus together with the CSIR/Sponsored jobs.
- In the event the final certificates reflect CGPA/SGPA/OGPA Grades etc., in case the candidate must convert the same into equal percentage according to the accepted formulation of this university at the application along with a copy of this conversion formula has to be attached together with the application.
- HRA will be applicable according to the availability of capital in the various project.
- To prevent any inconvenience, just those candidates that strictly meet the eligibility criteria and have the degrees/mark sheets at the aforesaid topic should turn up for the walk-in interview.
- Application Form may be downloaded from CSIR-IIIM site: www.iiim.res.in and filed duly filled on the day of an interview between 9.30 A.M. to 10.30 A.M.
No TA WILL BE PAID TO THE CANDIDATES FOR ATTENDING THE INTERVIEW. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WON’t BE ATTENDED TO
DATE, TIME & VENUE OF INTERVIEW: 01.07.2019 (MONDAY); 10.30 A.M. CSIR-Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine, Sanat Nagar, Srinagar-190005 (J&K)
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: CSIR-IIIM BSc Life Sciences, Have you heard of the Biotecnika Times Newsletter? Did you know that it was a free subscription service? Did you know you can avail it by just signing up? And also, check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud. csir iiim jammu jobs, csir iiim jobs, csir jobs, iiim jammu jobs, csir iiim jammu jobs, bsc jobs, life sciences jobs.